Is There Any Strategy?

There are many articles about the benefits of having a trade strategy, and articles are abounded by advises like these:

Have you strategy of trading.

If you have not a distinct Trade strategy, you lost all your money 

And so on

But when I was searching for a strategy I only founds not useful methods to trading which are not practical.

Can any one help me to find some well defined trade strategy or all on this articles are myths?

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Between code, articles, posts, books, videos, there are millions of things to research.

William Roeder:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Between code, articles, posts, books, videos, there are millions of things to research.

hi

where Can I find successful or more successful strategy according to specified indicators. I am searching for flowchart of strategies. To read and test and implement and share again.

If you ask about
"where can I find manual trading strategy just to start the strategy development, to improve those strategies and share them after with you all, to find good profitable settings and to start to trade on demo to share the results of those already improved strategies?"
so it is not a problem. There are many good famous public strategies (on the forum and in CodeBase) which were profitable in past (and it depends on you about how those strategies will be profitable in the future). And you can select many of them by yourself.

But your question was with the following meaning:
"Can you give me already successful or more successful strategy to make money? If I lose at least 1 dollar with "your successful or more successful strategy" so you will be responsible for it."

It is how your question looks like.
So, sorry .. no way.

If one strategy was always successful, everyone would use it and everyone would be rich. There would be no one here. But for every winner there must be a looser as trading is a zero-sum game. Do your own research.

William Roeder:
If one strategy was always successful, everyone would use it and everyone would be rich. 

Since it is in fact a zero sum game, this is exactely why this wouldn't work.

Boobwood:

There are many articles about the benefits of having a trade strategy, and articles are abounded by advises like these:

Have you strategy of trading.

If you have not a distinct Trade strategy, you lost all your money 

And so on

But when I was searching for a strategy I only founds not useful methods to trading which are not practical.

Can any one help me to find some well defined trade strategy or all on this articles are myths?

The magic is, You are supposed to invent your own if all that you find are not working for you.

Sergey Golubev:

If you ask about
"where can I find manual trading strategy just to start the strategy development, to improve those strategies and share them after with you all, to find good profitable settings and to start to trade on demo to share the results of those already improved strategies?"
so it is not a problem. There are many good famous public strategies (on the forum and in CodeBase) which were profitable in past (and it depends on you about how those strategies will be profitable in the future). And you can select many of them by yourself.

But your question was with the following meaning:
"Can you give me already successful or more successful strategy to make money? If I lose at least 1 dollar with "your successful or more successful strategy" so you will be responsible for it."

It is how your question looks like.
So, sorry .. no way.

Thanks

May I need to write carefully. Of course every earning and loosing money is my responsibility. I just want more reliable methods and strategy just for Test on Demo account. when i say reliable it means, it earns 50% of times or more.

Thanks for your complete answer. 

William Roeder:
If one strategy was always successful, everyone would use it and everyone would be rich. There would be no one here. But for every winner there must be a looser as trading is a zero-sum game. Do your own research.

Thanks a lot , can you introduce some famous ones please   

Nelson Wanyama:

The magic is, You are supposed to invent your own if all that you find are not working for you.

I need others methods to read and sure change them to my suitable method

Boobwood:

Thanks

May I need to write carefully. Of course every earning and loosing money is my responsibility. I just want more reliable methods and strategy just for Test on Demo account. when i say reliable it means, it earns 50% of times or more.

Thanks for your complete answer. 

People are spending the hours/days/weeks (sometimes - the years) to find such a strategy for themselves or to create/to code the strategy.
So, it can not be solved by simple question such as "can you give it to me, please?"

And as I stated above - there are a lot of free trading strategies uploaded on this forum by source codes, with testing and trading results.
Yes, those strategies were profitable in past.
Why "in past"?
Because the future is not set ... and every strategy should be tested/traded more and now - just to select/reselect the settings for example.
And making this process (test and trade more) = spending more days and money ...

So, sorry.

You should show your own effort on it.
For example, I created several strategies, I asked the coders to code for me (I am not a coder), I uploaded all the indicators and EAs to the threads by source codes, I spent my time and my money to test and to trade those strategies with different brokers to find good settings. And after that - several good threads were created.

And you just asked ... without spending anything .. withing explaing about what you want ... without helping the other people ..

----------------

To make more shorter: it is not a problem with your question.
It is a problem with how you asked it.

Reason: