PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 182

What pair?

So far mine is failed only one pair what was aud/usd.

All others will work nicely on backtests. with reverse on, lots with 0.01 steps and micro account on. Indeed having less risks will equal less profit but it better than wiping your account.

I have done only one year backtests so i dont go back to 2004.

I find 2004 situation to repeat himself very unlikely.

What i would recommend is that on live or demo account if u use pm, u should also follow the economical calender and major news. If something threatens with major movement then turn EAs down for a few days and close all orders.

You can also have Loss management on like told on last pages. At least it closes all orders and after that you will have around 50% of your balance left to start all over again and youll most likely end up with nice profit still.

Excellent job on PM16 !

Personally I grew quite fond of the TMA option in 15_5 so I dint really care for that deletion, but the addition of the profit target increase is wonderful.

I would like to see TMA return along with the addition of NonlagMA and Stochastics

Im not a big fan of the curent indicators - but overall this is a wonderful EA IMO

That can be done, current code structure support unlimited indicators.

TMA was removed because I think nobody use it.

i think the problem with TMA was you couldnt change the inputs other than going into the code

3, 20, 50 Linear weighted /close was the hard code

There is really limitless possibilites with TMA.

Heres Nonlag which I use quite often (i use hist version but you need regular nonlag for it to work) - and stochastics should be pretty easy as well

I have set up the myfxbook stats now for demo account witch is running pmv16 on 12 pairs with different settings. None of them has no SL or TP. All running profit target 3. Account is 10K itfx demo and running microlots aswell.

Risk level for each pair is 1.

I know that 12 pairs is most likely too much to handle with 10k account but i wanted to see, how it handles in real life. Sofar its been properly running all pairs like 4 days. The largest equity has so far been only 9600 so not even close of threatening with account wipe. Still. only few days running.

I made the stats page public. So you can follow it from link

Have fun!

Supranium:

I made the stats page public. So you can follow it from link

Have fun!
You cannot access someone else's portfolio. If this is your portfolio, please login first.

It look like you cant use properly any monitoring service.

I reworked TMA, added stoch cross ind, left to add is nolagMA. Soon.

Well, look like you didn't received newsletter saying to update monitor EA.

If you try again be sure you delete first old ex4 and dll files.

Back to PipMaker, with so many pairs and no control I foresee a crash pretty soon..

Enforcer:
With so many pairs and no control I foresee a crash pretty soon..

I think it can come but not too sure. Pairs are equalizing eachother a little.

By calculation given by piplite thread i would need minimum 37500$ account for running 15 pairs with risk 1. Profit target 3. This actually is too low for pipmaker because on my backtests pipmaker even blows 10K account with the risk im using. So minimum for me according to my backtests would be 150k account and even that would not be 100% safe. Still reality will show how it is...

Running 15pairs means around 150% month balance increasement, so if it holds a month, second one will be a lot more safe if i keep same lot sizes by lowering risk level by half.

Honestly i would be suprised if i dont hit margin call soon.