PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 183

Enforcer:
It look like you cant use properly any monitoring service. I reworked TMA, added stoch cross ind, left to add is nolagMA. Soon.

did you upload the new version...I dont see it anywhere.

Im currently running 10 pairs on demo. I did a small adjust to the code under profit target increment

from

profit_target = NormalizeDouble(((BuyLots+SellLots)*100*ProfitTarget),2);

to

profit_target = NormalizeDouble(((BuyLots+SellLots)*50*ProfitTarget),2);

I like this a little better personally because when you get multiple orders against the trend you dont need as much of a retracement. For example 1 mini lot with profit target 2 - your initial TP would be $20. When it hits the 2nd level your profit target would be $60 (1 lot = $20 & 2 lot = $40)

changing it to 50 = 30 and so on

I know its cutting the profit target in half but I dont need as large of a retracement

any thoughts on that?

Not yet uploaded, let me finish it first, too many versions already.

Adjust code in any way you think is better for you.

Did you or could you put MA lines back to the EA again? I would love to have them. I started to find settings with tp and sl for some pairs. adjusting indicators for M15 charts and making more like half scalper style settings. Hopefully sucsessfully at the end. This EA has billion oportunities. I think some currencyes would work with tp and sl aswell.

Supranium:
Did you or could you put MA lines back to the EA again? I would love to have them. I started to find settings with tp and sl for some pairs. adjusting indicators for M15 charts and making more like half scalper style settings. Hopefully sucsessfully at the end. This EA has billion oportunities. I think some currencyes would work with tp and sl aswell.

Im pretty sure he is working on putting the TMA back (Triple Moving Averages)

theres also going to be one with a nonlag MA - which is also very similar to slope direction line if you are familiar with that.

you are correct that the possibilities are endless

TMA is back already, with configurable parameters, need to get some time to put nonlag MA.

Like I said, code structure allow to put any indicators ans enable only those you need.

Unlike others EA that are made for specific indicators or pairs PipMaker allow use of any indicator, so you can use for a pair a certain set of indicators, for other pair other set of indicators, can set to place one or more orders, etc, etc.

I have a big problem with pipmaker. I dont know how i didnt see it sooner but TP is not working like it should. Its modifing the order like it should in trade log, but actually it doesnt hit the tp. Order still closes with profit target value. Shortly said TP value doesnt override profit target like is should.

I tried everything. it just doesnt work.

OK i found a solution. Profit target number has to be bigger than TP number in order the TP to close the pending order sucsessfully.

If your order is not closed when hit TP or SL that's broker's fault.

Try with a manual order and see.

amgm2609:
and also:

leave the profit traling=1 and

you can increment your profittarget=10 (it will take out 10$ or € at least)

If "profit trailing" is put to enable. it doesnt want to close trades with TP set. It will do hedging style trading. Same, if "target profit" is set lower then TP.

I would love to have profit trailing witch works with TP and trails 1-x pip movements. It would be great for getting maximum profit out of trends.

Another idea what i would really really like. I dont know if its possible to write it in to EA but hopefully it is.

Id like to have an option that EA would do only single buy/sell order per one trend. For example: if price/trend is going up, EA will open a buy order and no matter if it hits SL or TP or stays floating, the EA will not open another buy order on that preticular trend. Next order will be opened after price/trend is going down again. Wheter the trend is up or down is ofcorse decided by indicators in PipMaker. It would be perfect if that option will be controlled by adjustable MA lines, witch you already put in Pipmaker.

Basically the orders will be buy-sell-buy-sell-buy-sell...... and so on. That sequence should not be too hard to write in code hopefully. It would surely help a lot to get EA working on many pairs with fixed TP and SL.

Reason: