PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 181

Having onedirection= false, should resolve 0 equity problems pretty well isnt it?

It did on backtest just now..

Maybe... if your broker is not f..k.d by NFA rules and allow hedge.

Im using ITFX canada. They are ok as far as i know. Really good tight fixed spreads aswell . I just opened my live account with them and put my first EA with custom settings to work with my money.

Also wanted to say. This pipmaker is the best EA i have seen so far (quite new to forex, tested like 8-10 EAs) Really good job! Thank you for that. Im looking forward to put it on live account soon. Right after i have backtested it some more days... Demo account is forward testing it aswell.

Supranium:
Im using ITFX canada. They are ok as far as i know. Really good tight fixed spreads aswell . I just opened my live account with them and put my first EA with custom settings to work with my money. Also wanted to say. This pipmaker is the best EA i have seen so far (quite new to forex, tested like 8-10 EAs) Really good job! Thank you for that. Im looking forward to put it on live account soon. Right after i have backtested it some more days... Demo account is forward testing it aswell.

They are croocks as Crown Forex in Swiss.

(now they are on bankruptcy)

Min. 10 pips Take profit.

If you are on +5 and you want close manualy-fuck up.

If you - 2 or - 3 ... bingo, they will close you trade right away.

are you seriously talking about InvestTechFX Foreign Currency Trading ?

Because i havent heared anything like this. Yuo are scearing me to be honest.

I sayd itfx canada but there are lots of brokers with itfx name, so maybe its different company. If you have some links to the bad comments, i would appriciate it.

I can't say for sure but I think Bongo is right.

This broker fit on scam brokers profile.

Enforcer:
I can't say for sure but I think Bongo is right. This broker fit on scam brokers profile.

Yeah. i Just did some reseach about them and its true. They have a lot of problems with customers withdrawing money and spreads not being as they claimed to be. Plus all suspicious fees. Too bad i didnt do enought reseach before i transfered money. Good that it wasnt to big amount. Anyway. Im withdrawing it now just to avoid future problems with them. Lets see how it goes.

About PM v16. I have already found pretty good settings for several pairs. just need to enchant them all a little bit more. The main concerne is still to avoid hitting margin call when running several pairs at same time.

At the demo im running 12 pairs. all with pretty much your eur/usd settings with slight changes. Sofar 3 days got around 1% of balance and have 19 floating orders lol. Still far ahead from margin call but im afraid it will come closer with each day if i run so many on 10k usd demo account. Will see waht happens... I did 10months backtest with every pair im using on demo atm. All of them ended up with small profit. Seems that JPY pairs are doing slightly better with fisher and arsi enabled. I havent done much optimization yet. Ill do it slowly but it takes a lot of time.

Have fun traiding!

Well, try with ExclusiveMode=true if want to trade multiple pairs.

In this way will trade one pair at time.

Enforcer:
Well, try with ExclusiveMode=true if want to trade multiple pairs. In this way will trade one pair at time.

No i wount do that. It equals only like one trade during many days, if price is sitting and its not profitable in any way. One trade per paid would be better but does this prohibits launching hedging order aswell or not? I mean opposite direction order on same pair. It says. one order only in explanaition.

Anyway, i rather decrease traidable pairs instead. For example i have 6 JPY pairs atm. if JPY moves, there is big chance that JPY pairs will all open a new trade order. If i divide tradeble currencies more then low equity problem shound be so big anymore. More chances to have + and - orders up at the same time.

Im i right?

Reason: