PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 177

Enforcer:
visit www.signalcopy.com for copying signals

what is the difference between Pipmaker and piplite EAs

kgm:
what is the difference between Pipmaker and piplite EAs

Piplite is a mix between Pipmaker and Blessing.

Most notable feature is that the author removed all credits for both of source codes and credited only himself.

Profit mode

Enforcer:
Openning and closing are different things, will open only if it have a valid signal no matter how pips away.
extern int ProfitMode = 1; // 1= mixed mode, 2= global mode, 3= split mode

mixed = close all when

- profit reached if sum of all orders = target

- close buys or sells if one direction reach target leaving other direction open

global

global = close all orders only if profit reached if sum of all orders = target

split = manage buys and sell individually (each direction must aquire profit target)

Dear Enforcer:

I think the problem comes when the ProfitTrailing is set to true, because then the ProfitMode = 0, and all the orders (buys and sells) are closed. Is it possible to modify the code to program one ProfitTrailing for the buys and the sells separately? It is only a suggestion. I am grateful for your efforts. Thank you.

I'll try to do this when get some time.

p16

Mr ENFORCER .....First I want to thank you and all others that has worked on this great expert. i have been trading about 8 yrs and this ea is the real thing ..I THINK> i have some ? i want to know if there is any reason for it not to enter a trade when the currence moves 100+ pips up and 100+ down and the fisher does NOT have a signal. are there any thing built in to keep it from trading 24/5. i have the fisher inducator on my screen and it working correctly. also what is the forced start. i will post my settings later.

now may be i can help someone now with this string error. it will not trade in backtest unless you put it on chart and turn it on, then open your back tester.PLEAS help this old GuY. any setting for fisher that will give more signals. thanks TEXAN70

texan:
Mr ENFORCER .....First I want to thank you and all others that has worked on this great expert. i have been trading about 8 yrs and this ea is the real thing ..I THINK> i have some ? i want to know if there is any reason for it not to enter a trade when the currence moves 100+ pips up and 100+ down and the fisher does NOT have a signal. are there any thing built in to keep it from trading 24/5. i have the fisher inducator on my screen and it working correctly. also what is the forced start. i will post my settings later. now may be i can help someone now with this string error. it will not trade in backtest unless you put it on chart and turn it on, then open your back tester.PLEAS help this old GuY. any setting for fisher that will give more signals. thanks TEXAN70

Is not entering a trade no matter how far goes the trend unless it have signal.

This is by design.

Things to to keep it from trading 24/5:

- PauseTrading - set interval in hours when to make a pause

- CeaseTrading - Once all orders are closed won't place any other order until restart

- SessionTarget - once desired profit for current session is reeached won't trade again until restart

- LossManagement with AllowRecovery=true, ExitAllTrades=true and StopTrading=true

If MaxLossPercent is reached all trades are closed and won't start trading again until restart

extern bool AllowRecovery = true; //enable/disable loss management

extern double MaxLossPercent = 10; //maximum loss in balance procents 1=1% max loss

extern bool ExitAllTrades = true; //Close all open orders

extern bool StopTrading = true; //stop trading if loss management was triggered[/PHP]

ForcedStart is used if for some reason you want to start trading on specific direction only

[PHP]extern int ForcedStart = 0; // 1 = New cycle will start if signal is for long, 2 = New cycle will start if signal is for short, 0 = disabled

Fisher settings work ok as default.

Place fisher onto desired chart and desired time frame and adjust indicator until you are satisfied.

Then input that settings on EA.

String error - download history for pair tested (press F2)

Enforcer:
Piplite is a mix between Pipmaker and Blessing. Most notable feature is that the author removed all credits for both of source codes and credited only himself.

The ProfitMode Property has not effect no matter the value in Version 15.5, but i noticed it does in version 14, what do you think could be the reason for this.

thanks

ProfitMode works only with ProfitTrailing = false with current code.

Enforcer:
Fixed lot size with MoneyMagement=False

when i import pipmaker v16.it show DLL call is not allowed.expert cannot run...anybody pls help.thx a lot

Fixed lot size with MoneyMagement=False

Files:
pm16.zip  72 kb
Reason: