PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 191

Profit $1000, one day

This is detail stement use ea pipmaker v9, profitable. $1000 only one day trading (demo account)

winarso:
This is detail stement use ea pipmaker v9, profitable. $1000 only one day trading (demo account)

WOW great,

you can post your setting file please?

PipMaker_v17_2

PipMaker_v17_2 - fixed lot issue for manual lot selection (when MoneyMangement = false)

@bluestrader37

I think it would be better to have a different EA for your strategy rahtger than integrate it on PipMaker.

Files:
pm17_2.zip  31 kb

winarso:

nice results. What settings are you using? Have you back tested these settings?

Sorry to be a pain guys -but I am getting a message saying:

Ordersend error 4062 and the comment parameter for OrderSender function must be a string

answered already few times - download fresh data for pair you test

James666:
nice results. What settings are you using? Have you back tested these settings?

I use default setting pipmaker V9

They are great results. Do you use any indicator to judge whether it should be just Sells or Buys or did you leave it up to the market?

Thanks

Hi CG is this the same V9 on the first post of this thread by Don_forex?

So many versions just want to get the right file and setfile if needed.

Thanks

Randy

CG123:

They are great results. Do you use any indicator to judge whether it should be just Sells or Buys or did you leave it up to the market?

Thanks

Pipmaker 171.1

I would like to run a 10,000 demo with pipmaker 17.1 do I also load all the indicators in the prset folder? Do you have a setfile you would recommend for a 10k account with starting lot is .0,1.

Thanks

Randy

Reason: