PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 225

mntiwana:

It is here and i get it from this same thread.... at least it having some thing to handle not blind like martingale :)

Great, thank you very much my friend :-)... i will test also :-)

Dearest Nicole and Mntiwana,

I have to info you that up to now, my testing with "pipmaker v 1.2 nmc" are very bad .... In the first couple of days it had an acceptable behavior (plus & minus) ... For sure we must continue our research and approach ....

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest Nicole and Mntiwana,

I have to info you that up to now, my testing with "pipmaker v 1.2 nmc" are very bad .... In the first couple of days it had an acceptable behavior (plus & minus) ... For sure we must continue our research and approach ....

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Dimitri,

i used standard settings of attached version on TF 1 and all 28 Pairs (major and minor pairs), with 3000 $ demo account.

Kind regards 

Nicoleeeee :-)

Hello Nicole

Your version of ppmajer is great. Do yo have lok at version 17-7.Manae to combine this 2 pipmaker logic in one?

Pipmaker 17 vorking on oposit logic of your version 1.2

Will be interesting combine this 2 logic at same time :-) 

mntiwana:

It is here and i get it from this same thread.... at least it having some thing to handle not blind like martingale :)

@mntiwana,

Do you have any .set files? (5M, 15M, 30M, 1H etc.)

Because the settings are very complex! 

oguz:

@mntiwana,

Do you have any .set files? (5M, 15M, 30M, 1H etc.)

Because the settings are very complex! 

no,sorry

Anyone still looking at / working with this EA?

Have some thoughts if you are.  A couple things that I have not seen posted on this forum yet (yes I read through it all) have not been tried and I believe they would improve the performance.

I am working on my coding skills to try and make the changes myself, however if there is still anyone here that is working on this, I will post my thoughts for collaboration.

Love to hear from Don_Forex himself,  Carl Rodrigues or Neo - however anyone with interest and some coding skills will do :-)

Not a lot of activity here - I will check back periodically to see if there is any interest - feel free to contact me by email as well goldenphi@triggers.ca

Andrew

Hi, I am working with Pipemaker_v17.3 now but only on H4 and D1 timeframes.  My data is not great but I will be using the MA on DEMO and if people are interested I like to discuss trading systems and styles.

None of the lower timeframes seemed to work and setting stop loss and targets seem required otherwise a trade is carried for a long time and can result in hellish losses.

Cheers.

Hello

People

This Ea how i put limit with external parameters cos say:

The trend is up

Put Max of 5 Buys

And active Sells(Like a car with airbags) if price down and tendency change....

The trend is down

Put Max of 5 Sells

And Active Buy(Like a car with airbags) if price up and tendecy change....

The value of 5  change in two external parameters like MAXsell and Max Buy and another parameter cos active airbags of car... secutiry ...

any Body help me!|?!?!?

Reason: