PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 208

pipmaker v17_3

Sorry if I missed it, but what is in params the "trade wait time" and "cycle wait time"?

trade wait time = minutes to wait until open another order since time of last open order if already exist open orders on that pair

cycle wait time = minutes to wait until open an order since time of last closed order if no order exist for that pair

Enforcer,

Thank you very much for your (quick) reply and your efforts.

I already saw in previous posts that, besides the documentation in the mq4 file, there is no other manual about this EA, is this correct? Or any "tips and tricks" may be?

No, is not ...

Tips 'n tricks maybe... but scattered along whole thread.. no time and patience to gather all on one place.

@ Enforcer,

Understandable, thank you again for your time.

Dear Enforcer ,

Can u modify the EA V 9-1 so that we can add indicator like CCI ?

Thank you charlie..!!!

Charlie59:
Greetings to all. Hi Enforcer !

This is my first thread here.

I am using Pipmaker v17_3

Is this latest version ?

Is there a manual for this EA ?

I am a beginner and do not understand many parameters of this EA.

I attach here my work, set 005 (step33) with a report by 1 January 2009 to 29 May 2010. No DD in this period and a good performance.

I made the backtesting of Pipmaker on separate MT4 platform with reliable historical data.

I hope to share more information with other members.

Thanks to all and special thanks to Enforcer for the development of this good EA

Thanks for your contribution charlie.Are using v17.3 in live account?

And may i know your broker please? Because am getting different results from different brokers

17.3 version

Hi mdc,

I have made many backtest first and then I run 4 weeks of testing in forward.

I'm going to make one more and then open a real account.

I attach here two sets of mine..

Sorry for my bad English

good trading !

.. brokers tested in forward are: FxPro, FXCM, ALPARI, IAMFx, Mig Bank

Randy1953:
Hi Enforcer looking at the code your using a multiplier of 1 has this been test on a 1.3 or 1.5 or even a 2 for the martingale?

Does anyone know where in the code the multiplier is so I can change it to test other multipliers such as 1.3, 1.4, and so on ?

joev1962:
Does anyone know where in the code the multiplier is so I can change it to test other multipliers such as 1.3, 1.4, and so on ?

On PlaceSellOrder() and PlaceBuyOrder() functions

Lots = NormalizeDouble(lot_size + (lot_increment * SellOrders), lotPrecision);

if (Bid <= LowestSell - (TrendSpacing * Point))

{

if (Multiplier == 1) Lots = NormalizeDouble(MathPow(2,SellOrders)*lot_size, lotPrecision);

Reason: