Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 33

Can I start trading live account with 1000$ as capital using electra v1.11?

What are the best settings for preset file?

I am testing it with my virtual account but no automatic positions opened yet by robot. WITH WHAT CONDITIONS WILL THE ROBOT OPEN NEW TRADe?

ApplePC:

I am testing it with my virtual account but no automatic positions opened yet by robot. WITH WHAT CONDITIONS WILL THE ROBOT OPEN NEW TRADe?

Set files are here together with all versions ans specific posts about.

For the rest of the questions please read the thread.

ApplePC:

Starting deposit with 1,000 is too smal for Electra. Look at the first post of this thread for author's explanation.

In my account minimum lots are 0,10 ,

I have a little account money !

The EA have a sequence of 4 partial profit, because that, when your set the Lot size, the EA will multiply it by 4

if you set the lot to 0.1 the EA will open an order of 0.4

but I would like to use only one lot 0,10 and not 4 partial profit but only one !

Is It possible ?

You will need 10,000 or 20,000 for 0.01 (0.04).

Because if you see from RAS ID 184 (it is Electra EA) so lot size is floating from 0.04 till 0.16 and I am using 20,000 deposit for that.

It is the performance of Electra EA for this week:

It means that if you attach RAS ID with ID = 184 in the settings so you will trade my settings.

But as you see - the lot size is floating as well from 0.05 till 0.17 just within one week and equity (blue line) is zigzaging ... it can not be used with small deposit size.

To see the real situation with many EAs (and to trade it) so go to RAS website https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 and register using your forex tsd login, password and email.

Files:

are there today signals ?

wall03:
are there today signals ?

Last post if from Feb 7 can't be today signals.

newdigital:
You will need 10,000 or 20,000 for 0.01 (0.04).

Because if you see from RAS ID 184 (it is Electra EA) so lot size is floating from 0.04 till 0.16 and I am using 20,000 deposit for that.

It is the performance of Electra EA for this week:

It means that if you attach RAS ID with ID = 184 in the settings so you will trade my settings.

But as you see - the lot size is floating as well from 0.05 till 0.17 just within one week and equity (blue line) is zigzaging ... it can not be used with small deposit size.

To see the real situation with many EAs (and to trade it) so go to RAS website https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 and register using your forex tsd login, password and email.

Why I can not RAS ID with ID = 184 !

This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only

I am a user elite member !

wall03:
Why I can not RAS ID with ID = 184 !

This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only

I am a user elite member !

What you mean?

You can't subscribe?

but when the take profit ?

Reason: