PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 178

That check is removed,

Pipmaker do not use dll.

Download it again from

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page117

? on v16

ENFORCER'.... i was doing great and at 00;00 it stoped entering orders. wonder why. i dont understand cycles please hep me to understand this GREAT E A .... TEXAN ..... have a great day and weekend and THANKS for all you do for us.

texan:
ENFORCER'.... i was doing great and at 00;00 it stoped entering orders. wonder why. i dont understand cycles please hep me to understand this GREAT E A .... TEXAN ..... have a great day and weekend and THANKS for all you do for us.

Maybe because FOREX is closed on weekend?...

Enforcer:
That check is removed,

Pipmaker do not use dll.

Download it again from

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page117

Hi Enforcer

This version16 is that will do hedging automaticlly?so that mean need to find the broker allow to do this izit? thx for help bro..

no no

enforcer i have been trading forex for over 5 yrs . it stoped thurs day at 00:00 i need to know when a session ends and what to do when it ends thanks Texan

texan:
enforcer i have been trading forex for over 5 yrs . it stoped thurs day at 00:00 i need to know when a session ends and what to do when it ends thanks Texan

Well, you posted at beginning of weekend and I assumed you talk about 12.00 pm

If you didn't set session end, pause interval or cease trading, most likely you don't have a trade signal anymore.

PipMaker is trading if all indicators in use say same thing.

Look at right, at colored indicator name.

Gray mean indicator is not in use.

Red mean downtrend

Green mean uptrend

Yellow mean no trend

Direction label must be red or green, if is yellow it mean is no trend so no trades.

Example:

If you use Fisher and CCI, to have a direction both must have same color, red or green.

jutsai:
Hi Enforcer This version16 is that will do hedging automaticlly?so that mean need to find the broker allow to do this izit? thx for help bro..

No version do hedge automatically.

It can trade in both direction at same time if broker allow this.

Hi Enforcer, thanks a lot for all your work on PipMaker EA. it looks very promising.

i wonder what you think about handling eurgbp in Sep-Oct '09. i was unable to find settings to get at least 20% per month without a margin call.

here is how EA works with reverse / straight direction and other settings as default.

happy trading!

Files:
i.jpg  88 kb
i-straight.jpg  87 kb

Don't use it on eurgbp if can't find proper settings.

On some pairs is working, on some not.

Enforcer:
Don't use it on eurgbp if can't find proper settings. On some pairs is working, on some not.

well, in this case it may be hard to avoid a margin call because there is no way to predict what pair will continue to work and which one will stop

Reason: