PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 185

That require a new function: close on trend change.

About cleanup, each time I tried to do so, some people said no, they need this or that...

YES. Its like i said. we need proper profit trailing which trails pips, not amount of dollars. Secondly we need that profit trailing to have trailing pips size which works exactly like trailing stop. ( you all obviously know how trailing stop works)

If we would get it then it also covers the need of direction change TP/SL because its basically the same thing.

How the F**K do you upload the strategy test results please????

sorted, i think...

It seem you people don't want to understand to use higher time frames.

Is no indicator or EA to work for long is 1m or 5m, is simply too much noise and calculated periods too short on lower TF.

I'll see what can be improved when time permits.

Good to see that you are trying to get this work with towards the trend. Im doing same. Just the risk you take for 1000$ account should be 10times lower. Intead of 0.1 lot it should start with 0.01 lot sizes and youll probably be fine and not hitting margin call.

Ofcourse profit will be 10times lower aswell. You will be still getting around 20+% per month which is great, considering that it will be no suprising losses because of hedging style betting.

At the moment im trying to get it work on higher time frames. I dont like to have it doing zillion bets per month and im also aiming low drawdown with 85+% winning rate on backtests. Its pretty much impossible to get with lower than 15M time frames. The reason i dont like many small profit trades is that my broker uses comission and i would be paying large amount of my profits to them. Im trying to get bigger movements and large win % with small lot sizes, so comissions will be low.

So far im good with EURUSD and USDCHF. 10 month backtests shows maximum 5 orders floating once. Usually 1-3 only. Some good profit trails then EUR moved 1000+pips. Biggest profit was over 200pips . Still very low amount of total trades. Around 50-70 trades per 10month. Near 90% winners.

With my risk settings it makes 3-5% per month- per one pair., but im satisfied. I probably will run 4-5 pairs on my real account soon and its like 10-15% per month. Considering that risk will be pretty much 0, i will be very happy having PipMaker working small profits on my real money account.

I just ran 10month backtest for gbpjpy which is the best scaling pair im trading on my first Demo at the moment.

68trades. 97,06% winners. 4% average per month. Happy with it.

BTW: My countertrend Demo running 15 pairs is nearly 100% up already. Enourmous risk tho. would have to be angry at money to do this on real account.

Reason: