Elite indicators :) - page 1096

Derek B. Caceres
Derek B. Caceres  
mrtools:

Engula, added the nrp slope color change.

rsi_smoothed_nrp.mq4

Hi guys happy new year fo rall of you, I wish you hte best for this new year,

Mrtools i wonder if you could add please, arrows to this indicator, and I wonder if this could be dont only to show the arrows and Rsx smoothed exceeds the parameters we select likefo rexample in this picture you have the 80 and 20, can that be done, thank you or not just giving arrow to ir thanks fin advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
derek10911:

Hi guys happy new year fo rall of you, I wish you hte best for this new year,

Mrtools i wonder if you could add please, arrows to this indicator, and I wonder if this could be dont only to show the arrows and Rsx smoothed exceeds the parameters we select likefo rexample in this picture you have the 80 and 20, can that be done, thank you or not just giving arrow to ir thanks fin advance

Derek10911, added the ob/os alerts and arrows and made the ob/os levels adjustable.

rsi_smoothed_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

Hi,

i came across the stepchart indicator from first pages of this thread: I did attach it to a range bars chart but this is what i get. Is it possible to fix it? The onchart version of the indicator works fine, the separate windows version don't.

thanks in advance

StepChart v.1 separate.JPG

mntiwana
mntiwana  
thefxpros:
Hi,

i came across the stepchart indicator from first pages of this thread: I did attach it to a range bars chart but this is what i get. Is it possible to fix it? The onchart version of the indicator works fine, the separate windows version don't.

thanks in advance

Hi thefxpros,

it is working fine with me on normal chart,i think the problem when applied on custom TF chart,some indicators needs workability compatability to work on custom time frames as your TF is 22M, but moderators can better explains you,may be some other reason.

regards

Files:
eurusdm15.png 35 kb
mntiwana:

Hi thefxpros,

it is working fine with me on normal chart,i think the problem when applied on custom TF chart,some indicators needs workability compatability to work on custom time frames as your TF is 22M, but moderators can better explains you,may be some other reason.

regards

Yeah, thank u for your reply Sir. For me too it works fine when applied to a normal candlestick chart.

The strange is that when i attach the indicator to the chart it works fine even with range bars charts. but the separate window version doesn't. Look at the image.

Files:
engula
engula  
mrtools:

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

Engula, no it was version 3.01, the version Demo6 posted that I did the mod on.

lucmat
lucmat  
mrtools:
These were also requested keltner bands with Jma and a rsx on rsx, the rsx was made by Mladen awhile back to get the rsx times 2 affect you need to set double parameter to true.

this is what Mark Jurik says about them, not saying its true or false best to let you folks decide

2. RSX on RSX

RSX on RSX

The "RSX on RSX" indicator feeds the output of RSX on price to another RSX and plots a blended combination of this and a single RSX. Standard RSX analyzes trend directional strength, but RSX-on-RSX analyzes trend acceleration. This synchronizes RSX with rapid market reversals, typically found in a tight trading range.

3. JMA Keltner Band

JMA Keltner Band

Two popular bands around price action are the Keltner Band and Bollinger Band. Their difference is that Keltner band width is an average of true range and Bollinger is based on standard deviation of true range. This chart shows a Keltner Band and JMA crossing paths.

Bands allow more sophisticated analysis than mere crossover moving averages. Note the absence of either blue or red lines in certain places. Trading logic can be set up to stay out of the market in these regions.

updated jma keltner bands posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mrtools,

please may you control the indicators in the post above?

They don't work for me.

Thanks a lot.

Lucmat

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lucmat:

Hi Mrtools,

please may you control the indicators in the post above?

They don't work for me.

Thanks a lot.

Lucmat

Lucmat, this rsx on rsx is working for me and the keltner bands jurik think it's the same or close to as the one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page35

rsx_on_rsx.mq4

Files:
Frank
Frank  

Hey,

first @all: Many thanks for all the interessting stuff here and the perfect knowlegte of our admins here.

I am looking for an indicator that draw a support/resistance line in the end of an sell off / buy up.

Is there anything like this out there, or is it possible?

Many thanks

Frank

Files: