CODING A SMA(10) ONTO A RSI(10) CHART

Hey, can someone kindly assist me with coding a SMA(10)  The Moving Average settings= Period: 10  Shift: 0  MA method: Simple  Apply to: Previous Indicator’s Data 

on a RSi(10) The Period: 10 Apply to: Close  and we add the 45 and 55 levels to the RSI. I can't seem to get it right. What code do I use at the beginning? I've stumbled upon ARRAY but don't really know which is which.

Mdali Nkosi:

Hey, can someone kindly assist me with coding a SMA(10)  The Moving Average settings= Period: 10  Shift: 0  MA method: Simple  Apply to: Previous Indicator’s Data 

on a RSi(10) The Period: 10 Apply to: Close  and we add the 45 and 55 levels to the RSI. I can't seem to get it right. What code do I use at the beginning? I've stumbled upon ARRAY but don't really know which is which.

make two handles, one for RSI, one for MA, the last parameter of MA is the handle of RSI you just created.

int RSI_handle, SMA_on_RSI_handle;

int OnInit()
{
        RSI_handle = iRSI(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, 10, PRICE_CLOSE);
        // check for errors....
        SMA_on_RSI_handle = iMA(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, 10, 0, MODE_SMA, RSI_handle);
        // check for errors again...
        // ...
}

void OnTick()
{
        // retrieve data of SMA using the SMA_on_RSI_handle handle. (CopyBuffer function...)
}

the 45 and 55 levels, don't exist graphically. i mean it's your code that checks the current RSI value, or its SMA against 45 or 55 or whatever.

Code2219 or probably 2319:

make two handles, one for RSI, one for MA, the last parameter of MA is the handle of RSI you just created.

the 45 and 55 levels, don't exist graphically. i mean it's your code that checks the current RSI value, or its SMA against 45 or 55 or whatever.

Thanks a lot mate, let me get to it.

Reason: