20 pips system - page 20

whats happening with this thread, from what I can you from one of your last statements you had 44 winning trades with 0 losses, am i crazy or is this not the holy grail??

Also am I right in trading the alert system as this has been the most profitible or has anyone been forward testing the ea with optimised currencies with same results?

I have setup my charts but as it's 23.45 gmt I have had no alert. Once I do get an alert will it say place buy stop at xxx price. Don't quite understand or do I place buy stop at the green line? Will the alert inform me wether it will be a buy stop or sell stop?

thank you

Cryten:
whats happening with this thread, from what I can you from one of your last statements you had 44 winning trades with 0 losses, am i crazy or is this not the holy grail??

Also am I right in trading the alert system as this has been the most profitible or has anyone been forward testing the ea with optimised currencies with same results?

I have setup my charts but as it's 23.45 gmt I have had no alert. Once I do get an alert will it say place buy stop at xxx price. Don't quite understand or do I place buy stop at the green line? Will the alert inform me wether it will be a buy stop or sell stop?

thank you

As you may see i used indicator to trade. Just one indicator. And i understood that it is necessary to use this indicator in particular market condition. So I used some D1 charts to estimate market condition to understand to trade some pair or not, and after that one I attached indicator to the selected pair (which I was thinking may be good "market conditioned"). That is why i got so good results. Read this thread i think i described everything with images. As I remember it was not questions about where to place buy stop/sell stop orders. It was many questions about the time to attach indicators to the chart.

Then Igorad created EA (posted on this thread as well) but he changes something so indicator is not fully correlated to the EA.

And then we came into conclusion that it is necessary to create some Market Condition indicator/EA/tool which will estimate future market condition and will signal, or post text file with description, or send email/sms, or switch on/off EAs, or alarming on "non-trading time" and so on.

Because i am estimating this "condition" in my way, the other people are doing it differently, and some people can not do it. So this tool will help all of us to standardize this "market conditions" by indicators and systems.

This job was started in elite section (Market Condition tool) but seems it is really very difficult so it is going very slowly (development i mean) and almost stopped.

May be one day we will create this tool: in elite section or in public thread - does not matter because too many people will need it for the trading systems so it will be impossible to hide it from public. And after this we will come back to this thread to continue.

That's all conclusions we made.

Good

Thanks, this looks very interesting. Looked at it logic is very good!

where can i get the ea?

ForeSwingTrader:
where can i get the ea?

Should be somewhere on this thread.

1 or 2.

And the other one was created by Igorad for elite section but with very different calculation and some logic was changed.

So, this "1 or 2" EAs may be more related to my manual trades posted on this thread.

hi ND

newdigital:
Should be somewhere on this thread.

1 or 2.

And the other one was created by Igorad for elite section but with very different calculation and some logic was changed.

So, this "1 or 2" EAs may be more related to my manual trades posted on this thread.

hi ND can u give me the EA thread's link in elite section?,i couldn't find the thread...thnx

amri87:
hi ND can u give me the EA thread's link in elite section?,i couldn't find the thread...thnx

All the links to EAs are on the files thread. This EA's link is on the post #19. The statements in normal way and in excel file are in the first post of this thread.

But please note: EA from elite section is using different logic. It can not be compare with my manual trades posted somewhere above here. We still need to create/improve some EA in the way I traded on this thread. This public thread i mean.

amri87:

Sorry amri87,

I just remember that this EA was posted on this public threads as well together with the settings. No need elite section for that. Search this public thread.

hi...

hi Newdigital i would like to ask,do you still testing this system (manually just like your pervious statement that you posted on 2006)? if not when is the last time do you tested it?...is it still profitable?...because i testing it manually for a few days this system is still profitable,im testing it on 3 main pairs (but a few trades i changed the TP to 10 pips),i just wondering why are you stop testing this system...thank you

Files:

amri87:
hi Newdigital i would like to ask,do you still testing this system (manually just like your pervious statement that you posted on 2006)? if not when is the last time do you tested it?...is it still profitable?...because i testing it manually for a few days this system is still profitable,im testing it on 3 main pairs (but a few trades i changed the TP to 10 pips),i just wondering why are you stop testing this system...thank you

I tested it for the long time pointed that it is profitable:

20 pips indicator + H4/D1/W1 Ichimoku indicator analysis every morning.

It is profitable.

I just pointed that it is profitable and stop testing.

Because it is difficult to test two and more manual trading systems in the same time but I opened too many threads with too many trading systems. I can not test them all for the long time.

Reason: