Elite indicators :) - page 657

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and change the attached RSI_TripleHull (dated July 2011) for me so that the Alerts come when the price breaks the 65-level from above and 35-level from the bottom.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Hello ValeoFX,

Did this version you may be able to use.

Good Morning Mladen

Could you please add one more "cross-over" feature to this indicator? In addition to what's already built-in I would like the vertical lines + std message alerts for the MACD crossing the signal line.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!!

Sylvester

mrtools:
Hello ValeoFX, Did this version you may be able to use.

Good morning MrTools. Thanking you most sincerely for this.

Wishing you a great weekend and hopefully less cold otherwise stay indoors. You guys are being hammered this time.

Kindest regards,

=======================

MrTools, regretably this version is the exact one I posted.

Looking forward to the changed version.

Thanks.

SAugustine:
Good Morning Mladen

Could you please add one more "cross-over" feature to this indicator? In addition to what's already built-in I would like the vertical lines + std message alerts for the MACD crossing the signal line.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!!

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version in which you can chose which lines to draw : lines on zero cross and/or lines on signal line cross

ValeoFX:
Good morning MrTools. Thanking you most sincerely for this.

Wishing you a great weekend and hopefully less cold otherwise stay indoors. You guys are being hammered this time.

Kindest regards,

=======================

MrTools, regretably this version is the exact one I posted.

Looking forward to the changed version.

Thanks.

Good Morning ValeoFX,

Just checked the mod vs the original again and they are not the same, some instances crossing the 50 zone and 65/35 may happen on the same bar, causing the arrow to appear the same. Check out this hourly chart picture the bottom is the modded version using the green and red arrows.

Files:
rsi_3_hull.png  77 kb

mrtools:
Good Morning ValeoFX, Just checked the mod vs the original again and they are not the same, some instances crossing the 50 zone and 65/35 may happen on the same bar, causing the arrow to appear the same. Check out this hourly chart picture the bottom is the modded version using the green and red arrows.

Good morning MrTools,

My sincerest apologies. I ran both of them and the original's signals cancelled out the new one's so therefore I had the same picture. Also, there is no provision to change levels in the drop-down window and one now has to get into the coding structure to make changes if deemed necessary. Entirely MY fault for which I apologise.

Wishing you continued success.

Kindest regards,

Favour please...

MrTools, plse be so kind and have vertical-lines replace the arrows for me?

It is precisely what I wanted to see and just need this trimming with the option to choose between arrows or lines plse.

Much appreciate it.

Regards,

Mladen,

You very kindly made me the DTOSC_WIN_5TF_DOT indicator which gives the DTosc levels on 4 TFs in a cluster format. Works like a bomb, but I cannot run it together with the CCi-version of the same format.

What needs to be done to get the 2 indicators to "tolerate" each other, plse?

Regards,

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

You very kindly made me the DTOSC_WIN_5TF_DOT indicator which gives the DTosc levels on 4 TFs in a cluster format. Works like a bomb, but I cannot run it together with the CCi-version of the same format.

What needs to be done to get the 2 indicators to "tolerate" each other, plse?

Regards,

ValeoFX

That indicator was not made to be able to show multiple instances. If the label names are the same, then you can not attach the two on the same chart. Also, label positions ca not be on same places (as it is trying to do)

mladen:
ValeoFX That indicator was not made to be able to show multiple instances. If the label names are the same, then you can not attach the two on the same chart. Also, label positions ca not be on same places (as it is trying to do)

Yes, it uses the string ThisName = "CCI_WIN5D";

I thought that by changing that into something representing DTosc, it may work so I will get to work on it tonight. Appreciate your assistance, Mladen. Thanks.

Reason: