Elite indicators :) - page 657

altoronto
altoronto  

Mladen, I know what you will say: "For a god sake why is he using this lagging indicator" But I want to test something, so is it possible to rewrite it in your style with all of bells and whistles (cleaner code, trend[], auto refresh, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

altoronto

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
altoronto:
Mladen, I know what you will say: "For a god sake why is he using this lagging indicator" But I want to test something, so is it possible to rewrite it in your style with all of bells and whistles (cleaner code, trend[], auto refresh, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

altoronto

:)

altoronto

Will have to rewrite the whole thing (will take me some time though) but then we are going to have a neatly written this one Who knows. as I used to say if it helps you in trading, then why the hell not

altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
:):)

altoronto

Will have to rewrite the whole thing (will take me some time though) but then we are going to have a neatly written this one

Who knows. as I used to say if it helps you in trading, then why the hell not

Thanks, looking forward.

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Which DTOSC version you want to be used?

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for your reply - I just wanted to know first whether you would be kind enough to fit my request into your busy schedule.

I guess we can use anyone, but seeing that I have a choice, I attach the one I am using daily for your convenience, but I leave it up to you in the final analysis.

Thank you again for your kindness accorded me.

Continued success to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Years ago I came across this attached cluster indicator and have successfully changed it to suit my personal needs. It works perfectly for me on the CCi-5 as you see from my picture.

What I am asking you to do for me, is to build me something similar, but using the DTosc where the reading comes from the BLUE-line of course. I want to see at a glance which currencies are in OB or OS areas so that I can quickly go there to see a possible set-up for a trade.

Please note that it gives me 5 TFs and their values in the current form.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Here you go

Color for values is changed based on the middle line crosses : if DTOSC value is above the floating middle line, color is lime, if the value if bellow that floating level color is red. Arrows are the same as before (based on the slope of DTOSC).

PS: it is using the indicator from your previous post to work

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Color for values is changed based on the middle line crosses : if DTOSC value is above the floating middle line, color is lime, if the value if bellow that floating level color is red. Arrows are the same as before (based on the slope of DTOSC).

PS: it is using the indicator from your previous post to work

Thank you ever so much Mladen. You are a 5-Star General!

Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards,

Hercs
Hercs  
ValeoFX:
Thank you ever so much Mladen. You are a 5-Star General!

Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen,

Today was the perfect day to study the new addition. Many thanks once again; I do believe it is a step in the right direction, especially when we consider entries on the smaller TFs.

Much appreciate your expertise.

Best regards,

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen

I sent you an email, can you please get back to me.

Mustafa

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Attached is a Fx TSD indicator that I would like to have converted into the Horizontal Histo format. Could you also incorporate a 2-colour display? My preference is Green bars for long and Red for short signal.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards (from sunny South Africa)

Sylvester

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Attached is a Fx TSD indicator that I would like to have converted into the Horizontal Histo format. Could you also incorporate a 2-colour display? My preference is Green bars for long and Red for short signal.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards (from sunny South Africa)

Sylvester

Sylvester

First this one (a much faster calculation in real time - it only calculates necessary - changed bars, not all the bars)

Also a question : color changes on zero line crosses or slope change?