Elite indicators :) - page 660

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you very much for the super fast reply.

Is it possible to smooth the #0 line in addition to the #1 line which now you have already smoothed?

Or if there is a buffer issue, can you smooth the # 0 line instead of the #1 line, since I am primarily looking for a smoother #0 line ?

Thanks once again for all your help.

traderdp

David

David

In the original, there was a smoothing (using sma) applied at two places, but neither actually has an influence on the primary value (the red line). We can smooth that read line too, but it will change the nature of the calculation (and ultimately the indicator). Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
David In the original, there was a smoothing (using sma) applied at two places, but neither actually has an influence on the primary value (the red line). We can smooth that read line too, but it will change the nature of the calculation (and ultimately the indicator). Is that what you had in mind?

mladen,

Yes, I'd like to give it a try. I think it may actually improve it

thanks alot.

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Yes, I'd like to give it a try. I think it may actually improve it

thanks alot.

David

David

Here you go

You can have separate smoothing (for a "basic" value and the smoothing that was applied before too). If the smoothing to the basic values is applied, then the other values is changed too (since the previous value is used in its calculation). To turn either of the smoothing of, set the smoothing period to 1

mladen:
David

Here you go

You can have separate smoothing (for a "basic" value and the smoothing that was applied before too). If the smoothing to the basic values is applied, then the other values is changed too (since the previous value is used in its calculation). To turn either of the smoothing of, set the smoothing period to 1

mladen,

Thank you very much for your very fast response and effort. I will go through all of the permutations and combinations to see which gives the best result.

thanks once again.

traderdp

David

RSX of MACD

This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD

The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable

Files:

mladen:
This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable

Hi Mladen

Could you please add in the feature of vertical lines for "line-cross" i.e. red verticals when crossing DOWN over the 70-line and then green verticals when crossing UP over the 30-line. Also please incorporate the standard message & audible alerts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Mladen, plse be kind enough and make me an STF-version of the attached indicator plse.

Thanking you most kindly.

Best regards,

mladen:
This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable

Could this run on the candles perhaps, Mladen?

ValeoFX:
Mladen, plse be kind enough and make me an STF-version of the attached indicator plse.

Thanking you most kindly.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

What would a STF be?

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please add in the feature of vertical lines for "line-cross" i.e. red verticals when crossing DOWN over the 70-line and then green verticals when crossing UP over the 30-line. Also please incorporate the standard message & audible alerts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Lines and alerts added. Levels can be adjusted using the parameters

Files:
Reason: