Elite indicators :) - page 1095

mrtools:

Tradersm,think this is similar to what your looking for, the rsi is smoothed by jurik, and you have a choice of regular rsi, rsx, wilders rsi, and cutlers rsi

rsi_slope_divergence_2.01.mq4

hi mrtools,

is it possible to have this indi with color change (or even vertical line) at slope change after current bar is closed?

what i'm not looking for are the divergences, so maybe it does already exist. many thanks.

mladen:
Since the "&" issue is annoying,, here is a version that does not have that sign in the name : trend_direction_and_force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

PS: but also make sure that the name is not changed. I a case that even a single letter in the name is changed, it will not work

hi mladen,

could you pls limit the vertical lines to the subwindow? many thanks.

engula:

hi mrtools,

is it possible to have this indi with color change (or even vertical line) at slope change after current bar is closed?

what i'm not looking for are the divergences, so maybe it does already exist. many thanks.

Engula, added the nrp slope color change.

rsi_smoothed_nrp.mq4

mrtools:

Engula, added the nrp slope color change.

rsi_smoothed_nrp.mq4

Hi guys happy new year fo rall of you, I wish you hte best for this new year,

Mrtools i wonder if you could add please, arrows to this indicator, and I wonder if this could be dont only to show the arrows and Rsx smoothed exceeds the parameters we select likefo rexample in this picture you have the 80 and 20, can that be done, thank you or not just giving arrow to ir thanks fin advance

derek10911:

Hi guys happy new year fo rall of you, I wish you hte best for this new year,

Mrtools i wonder if you could add please, arrows to this indicator, and I wonder if this could be dont only to show the arrows and Rsx smoothed exceeds the parameters we select likefo rexample in this picture you have the 80 and 20, can that be done, thank you or not just giving arrow to ir thanks fin advance

Derek10911, added the ob/os alerts and arrows and made the ob/os levels adjustable.

rsi_smoothed_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

Hi,

i came across the stepchart indicator from first pages of this thread: I did attach it to a range bars chart but this is what i get. Is it possible to fix it? The onchart version of the indicator works fine, the separate windows version don't.

thanks in advance

StepChart v.1 separate.JPG

thefxpros:
Hi,

i came across the stepchart indicator from first pages of this thread: I did attach it to a range bars chart but this is what i get. Is it possible to fix it? The onchart version of the indicator works fine, the separate windows version don't.

thanks in advance

Hi thefxpros,

it is working fine with me on normal chart,i think the problem when applied on custom TF chart,some indicators needs workability compatability to work on custom time frames as your TF is 22M, but moderators can better explains you,may be some other reason.

regards

Files:
eurusdm15.png  35 kb

mntiwana:

Hi thefxpros,

it is working fine with me on normal chart,i think the problem when applied on custom TF chart,some indicators needs workability compatability to work on custom time frames as your TF is 22M, but moderators can better explains you,may be some other reason.

regards

Yeah, thank u for your reply Sir. For me too it works fine when applied to a normal candlestick chart.

The strange is that when i attach the indicator to the chart it works fine even with range bars charts. but the separate window version doesn't. Look at the image.

Files:

mrtools:

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

engula:

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

Engula, no it was version 3.01, the version Demo6 posted that I did the mod on.

Reason: