Elite indicators :) - page 328

bbjurek
bbjurek  

Henderson's filter multicolor

Dear Mladen,

can You add multicolor and alarm to this indicator?

best regards

bbjurek

jigneshjhobalia
jigneshjhobalia  

Hi Mladen,

I had requested some change (update) in Multi Lsma - #3267 (permalink).

It was just a thought to reduce no. of arrows and adjust as per the different TFs and Currency pairs.

Is it possible? Am I correct in my explanation? Or doesn't it make any sense? Or am I asking for too much?

Any way, whatever you have done so far was great, amazing and extraordinary. And believe me the kind of satisfaction and relief you have given me is beyond words. All indicators I use are developed by you.

And last time I forgot to thank Mr tools as he was the one who guided me for the elite section when I was hunting for indicators in free section. Thank you very much Mr Tools. Also thanks to New Digital for the regular updates.

God bless you all.

Kind Regards,

Jho

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bbjurek

Here is a multi color and multi time frame version. I really would prefer not to add alerts to it (for things I stated in the original post - the "do not use it in signaling mode" part) In this one you can turn the multi color of and on and multi time frame works as usual.

Here is the same example from above but in multi time frame and multi color mode

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add multicolor and alarm to this indicator?

best regards

bbjurek
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Jho

That indicator operates strictly on a slope (so when the slope is up it is adding 1 when it is down it is adding -1) I am not sure how can a pips difference condition be implemented in calculating an overall trend regrading the basic slope conditions used for calculation. Made it one way (with range parameter as a maximum difference of 5 LSMAs (difference of the 2 that are separated most), but also with one more parameter added : the PipRangeOutsideparameter. If it is set to true, then the range must be grater than the specified range in order to show the arrow, else the range must be less than the specified range.)

If range (PipRangeForArrowsparameter) is set to 0 then it works as before

Try it out. I am still not sure if that is what you wanted. Here is an example of a 1 hour multi lsma with ranges less than 25 pips and, as you can see, some arrows are omitted now :
Mladen
jho:
Hi Mladen,

I had requested some change (update) in Multi Lsma - #3267 (permalink).

It was just a thought to reduce no. of arrows and adjust as per the different TFs and Currency pairs.

Is it possible? Am I correct in my explanation? Or doesn't it make any sense? Or am I asking for too much?

Any way, whatever you have done so far was great, amazing and extraordinary. And believe me the kind of satisfaction and relief you have given me is beyond words. All indicators I use are developed by you.

And last time I forgot to thank Mr tools as he was the one who guided me for the elite section when I was hunting for indicators in free section. Thank you very much Mr Tools. Also thanks to New Digital for the regular updates.

God bless you all.

Kind Regards,

Jho
bbjurek
bbjurek  
mladen:
bbjurek

Here is a multi color and multi time frame version. I really would prefer not to add alerts to it (for things I stated in the original post - the "do not use it in signaling mode" part) In this one you can turn the multi color of and on and multi time frame works as usual.

Here is the same example from above but in multi time frame and multi color mode

regards Mladen

Thank You

Mladen

mktsagli
mktsagli  

Hi mladen

Could you make a separate window bar of the" Henderson' filter "indicator

thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mktsagli

Here you go A comparison to the regular one (on chart) of the histogram version (these 2 are 1 hour indicators on a 30 minute charts - and again, last half filter size bars of the target time frame are a subject of change (since the underlying Henderson's indicator is a centered indicator and it must be calculated that way))
regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
Could you make a separate window bar of the" Henderson' filter "indicator thanks in advance.
san4x
san4x  
spotforex:
Hi mladen,

I was wondering if an RSX-based TDI would provide better/smoother/more timely signals compared to your current TDI smoothed indicator. If you believe that there could be some benefit, would you please make the appropriate substitution at your convenience.

As always, thank you

-spotforex
mladen:
spotforex

I like the idea

And in order to cover all bases, here it is in 2 flavors : the regular smoothed (built in metatrader moving average used for internal smoothing that is done in indicator calculation) and a Jurik smoothed used instead.

regards

Mladen

Very nice idea spotforex and thanks mladen for the work. Excellent

Cheers, San.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

digitals nrp bands

Jurik Rbci and jurik stlm with bands,alerts,mtf. The jurik is true or false, use double smooth jurik or not, mtf and alerts on color (slope) change.

mktsagli
mktsagli  

Mladen

Arrow on chart when color change please.

Thank you again for the amazing work, mladen