ADX alert!! - page 9

MarcinFX:
Would be nice to have ADX Crossing Multipair. Alert on turn back possibility for ex. above 40 on H1 on all pairs. No visual interface, only popup. Do You know anything existing?

MarcinFX

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 . Maybe it helps

mladen:
MarcinFX Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 . Maybe it helps

It is exactly what I need. Only ADX looks quite different than other ADX indicators in the same TF.

It is exactly what I need. Only ADX looks quite different than other ADX indicators in the same TF.

MarcinFX:

That is because metatrader adx has nothing in common with the original ADX (the Wilders DMI). That is an old story, but to cut it short, the same way as metatrader does not have MACD as it should be, it does not have ADX either

mladen:
That is because metatrader adx has nothing in common with the original ADX (the Wilders DMI). That is an old story, but to cut it short, the same way as metatrader does not have MACD as it should be, it does not have ADX either

I compared it to ToR1.20

Originally Posted by MarcinFX

I compared it to ToR1.20

ToR uses built in ADX (the one with errors in it)

mladen:
ToR uses built in ADX (the one with errors in it)

Thanks for advice

Wilder's DMI buy/sell

Is there any buy/sell indicator based on Wilder's DMI? I can't found anything.... I'm looking for Buy/Sell DI+/DI- crossing for ex. 40 level

MarcinFX:
Is there any buy/sell indicator based on Wilder's DMI? I can't found anything.... I'm looking for Buy/Sell DI+/DI- crossing for ex. 40 level

MarcinFX, maybe try this one, it is the "by the book" Wilder's dmi with multible alerts.

mrtools:
MarcinFX, maybe try this one, it is the "by the book" Wilder's dmi with multible alerts.

Thanks a lot but it is not what I'm looking for. I want to find something like that indicator: adx-buy-sell.mq4 but based on Wilder's DMI not MT4 iADX I'm going to use that as a trigger in EA / trailing manager LOCTrader. DI+ above 40-45 =sell, DI- above 40-45=buy. All depends on Time frame. I tried to use ADX_WildersDMI_v1.01 alerts.mq4 and Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc.mq4 but both not working like adx-buy-sell.mq4

Files:
Reason: