Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1187

MT adx is not an adx at all. That is something they refused to accept for year - only in new mt4 you can find a "Wilders' adx" - which is the adx used on any decent and normal trading platform

hello mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

mrtools:
Nkcoghill, think this would match your first request, the second not sure what you base turning down from up and vice versa.

ps) sorry forgot to attach

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools, is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

Johnjacob, this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc 2.ex4 might be what your looking for.

Sir,PLEASE HELP ME, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE,[CURRENT]

Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current

Is it possible to add alert to this please when candle CLOSES above/below. Thanks

Files:

ANITHA**:
Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current

Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

mladen:
Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

I want alert not for color change., i want only ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE. Trend magic [cci+ATR] IS DIFFERENT FROM SUPER TREND INDICATOR. THANK U FOR QUICK REPLY.

This modified nrp sidus indicator has a sound alert (somewhat erratic).

Please add message alert showing the currency pair when a signal has been generated.

Thank you.

Files:
Reason: