Everything about RSI - page 39

sorry bro,

didnt see this post before i made the one above

but can we have something for current TF with 3 diffrent RSI settings and arrow on the crossing of Zero to same side by the 3

mladen:
drunkpips It is automatically setting 3 upper time frames depending on the current time frame which mean it will always do that "number" of changing signals (due to usage of different and higher time frames)

Good, i will try it

Rsi divergence

Rsi divergence indicator

Files:

MACD of RSI

Indicator that uses RSI for source of macd instead of using price. Gives some results that seem to be logical so that is the reason why I am posting it here

Files:

RSI of MACD

And the inverted of the previous indicator : RSI using MACD as input data instead of using pure price for calculation.

Files:

mladen:
And the inverted of the previous indicator : RSI using MACD as input data instead of using pure price for calculation.

Mladen

Is it possible to convert this indicator for 'Chart window' ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode:
Mladen

Is it possible to convert this indicator for 'Chart window' ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Here is the "OnChart" version (on the example you can see how it compares to the "regular" rsi of macd)

And this version of On chart RSI of MACD too (it draws the RSI on chart in a different way using "floating levels" as a basis for coverting levels to chart)

mladen:
And this version of On chart RSI of MACD too (it draws the RSI on chart in a different way using "floating levels" as a basis for coverting levels to chart)

Great Thank You Mladen

Really appreciated

Short strategy on UsdChf when the Rsi enters the overbought area (red flags).

Files:
usdchf.gif  95 kb
Reason: