SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 13

peco писал(а) >>

You go straight to the 2010 championship, we'll see there! Maybe you'll get it for more than 1 million and with a championship branding!

Unfortunately, no.

As far as I know (I may be wrong), the trading conditions allow for no more than three open positions in an account.

And writing a bot in order to win the championship... well.... what for???

I have my own little grail :)))

It's enough for me :)))

As they say, God bless everyone !

goldtrader писал(а) >>

And now you've moved it to a demo to test it? :)

And in your opinion, what's better than each new bot straight to the real?

А.... nuh,nuh....

It's just the latest version, that's why I'm testing it.

Galina писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, no.

As far as I know (I may be wrong), the trading conditions allow for no more than three open positions in an account.

And writing a bot in order to win the championship... well.... what for???

I have my own little grail :)))

It's enough for me :)))

As they say, God bless everyone !

Galina, if you are really so cool, but you do not want to open PAMM, in the championship do not want to participate (that is, the real for us is not available), then why here boast? )))

Galina >>:

Да ну !

Вы значит из тех, кто за хорошими прогнозами гоняется ???

И как, успешно ???

По мне так лутше любого прогноза это положительный результат торговли, интересно а у вас он положительный ???

No, I don't chase predictions, but there must be a mechanism that does not allow (what they call - no guesses!) preventing the build-up of losses above a set level of risk!!!

maybe hedging. although rather suspicious - too high risks you take on yourself (the TS does not eliminate large losing trades), and in addition you use 1:500 leverage!

At one of the forex shows I managed to catch E. Nyman away from the gaze of others, so he told me that he trades with 1:2, 1:4 leverage!!!

LeoV писал(а) >>

Galina, if you really have so cool, but you do not want to open pamm, do not want to participate in the tournament (that is, the real is not available to us), then why are you bragging here? )))

So that someone would have something to strive for :)

Just kidding :)

Actually, I just like making new friends here :)

I'm always happy to meet smart people and exchange ideas.

Isn't that what forums are for?

I post reports so people can see it's possible.

Galina >>:

Я же говарю, он все считает.

Деньги для перекрытия поз то же.

Единственное условие, это брокер который дает плечо 1 к 500.

Тогда залоговая сумма просто мизер.

Ну покрайней мере, могу сказать что самую большую залоговую сумму я видела где то 3 300 от депо в 15 000.

Это соотношение он тоже считает.

А поповоду резкого движения в одну сторону, ну не страшно, на другой валюте захэджирует.

Это просто матиматика.

I have understood about the 1:500 leverage for a long time now. I have written here a couple of times already but people have the feeling they don't even want to understand anything. I tried to take part in the Championship with Alpari and they gave me 100,000 leverage at 1:10! I've never felt so uncomfortable! I lost half of my deposit in two weeks!

peco писал(а) >>

No, I don't chase predictions, but there must be a mechanism that does not allow (what they call - no guesses!) preventing the build-up of losses above a set level of risk!!!

maybe hedging. although rather suspicious - too high risks you take on yourself (the TS does not eliminate large losing trades), and in addition, you use 1:500 leverage!

At one of the forex shows I managed to catch A. Nyman away from the gaze of others, so he told me that he trades with a leverage of 1:2, 1:4!!!

This is just a Bot!

And everyone chooses the risks for himself.

If you had seen him in action, you would have realized that he is not scary at all.

We work on the smallest deposit (if you're scared :), you can even start with 500 rubles, and the smallest lot.

I've already said why we need 500 leverage - it's because the deposited amount is small.

I've already said it before, it's because the collateral is small. And what about manual trading, yes!

On the stock market, I only trade with minimum leverage (but the volatility there is BIG),

On forex with 1 to 100 leverage, while I always pledge no more than 10 - 15% of the deposit (on all deals combined).

Everyone has their own approaches.

Galina писал(а) >> Actually, I like to make new friends here :)

I see. No problem.))

Galina wrote >>

I'm always happy to chat with smart people and exchange ideas.

Isn't that what forums are for?

Well, I don't see the exchange of ideas here, you don't want to show them - you wrote about it yourself.

Galina wrote(a) >> And I post reports so people can see that it's possible.

"This" is what? Grails in the demo? Everyone already knows that "it" is possible. Go to codebase - it's all there. )))) Real money is interesting. And the reports from the test or something like that from the real - anyone can do it here. Interested in the real real, not like real. ))))

ChachaGames писал(а) >>
About the advisor that's being used - that he's from codebase.

Only he does not give up the information :). He won't even tell me about the algorithm and how it works.)

That's who's in charge in this thread.

and Galina is a very outgoing person from the Eurobucks branch.

So we will not give offense to Galina - she has enough eurobucks bays :)

(maybe she will share her wonderbot).

baltik >>:

Только вот не сдает инфу :) Даже про алгоритм и принцип работы не колется - запалюсь мол :)

Вот кто главный кроила в этой ветке

а галина так общительный человек по ветке евробакса сужу

Так что мы Галину в обиду не дадим - у нее и так баев по евробаксу хватает :)

(мож поделится чудоботом)

Well, it's less and less codebase, although the basic idea is 100% :))))))

If I make a million on it, I'll thank the creator anyway.

Reason: