Requests & Ideas - page 302

This is a completely rewritten stepma of probability density function ma. It is much simpler code now (should work a bit faster) some additional checks have been added (to prevent some wrong parameter entries). One coding error from previous version corrected. Coloring modes are removed in order to make it as simple as it is possible to use and to prevent color repainting in some cases

stepma_pdf.mq4
Files:

mladen:
This is a completely rewritten stepma of probability density function ma. It is much simpler code now (should work a bit faster) some additional checks have been added (to prevent some wrong parameter entries). One coding error from previous version corrected. Coloring modes are removed in order to make it as simple as it is possible to use and to prevent color repainting in some cases
stepma_pdf.mq4

I think you know what I am going to ask you Mladen.

Is there a histo version of this simple faster version?

ish

ismael360:
I think you know what I am going to ask you Mladen.

Is there a histo version of this simple faster version?

ish

Ish, this would be the histo version.

mladen:
PS: one more question : I see that in parameters you have them arranged in groups of 4. What are those (averages require just 3 parameters - 3rd being the average type)?

Hello Mladen,

So, the 4th parameter for the averages summed unlimited is the shift parameter. Is it possible to make shift parameter as summed as well?

If it complicates coding, we can have only 3 parameters summed and leave shift parameter separate from the other 3 parameters, the way you prefer

Thank you very much Mladen as always...

I think this version is pretty sufficient.

mladen:
Here is this version

For now shift parameter is left out (is is simply because you can have cases when shifted value can not be taken into account and in that period you will always have a neutral value - which is hardly what the intention is)

All the prices are added. You can chose the following prices :
0 - Close

1 - Open

2 - High

3 - Low

4 - Median

5 - Typical

6 - Weighted

7 - Average (high+low+open+close)/4

8 - Heiken ashi close

9 - Heiken ashi open

10 - Heiken ashi high

11 - Heiken ashi low

12 - Heiken ashi median

13 - Heiken ashi typical

14 - Heiken ashi weighted

15 - Heiken ashi average

Try it out : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited.mq4

PS: the usual set of those 20 averages types is available

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

So, the 4th parameter for the averages summed unlimited is the shift parameter. Is it possible to make shift parameter as summed as well?

If it complicates coding, we can have only 3 parameters summed and leave shift parameter separate from the other 3 parameters, the way you prefer

Here is this version

For now shift parameter is left out (is is simply because you can have cases when shifted value can not be taken into account and in that period you will always have a neutral value - which is hardly what the intention is)

All the prices are added. You can chose the following prices :
0 - Close

1 - Open

2 - High

3 - Low

4 - Median

5 - Typical

6 - Weighted

7 - Average (high+low+open+close)/4

8 - Heiken ashi close

9 - Heiken ashi open

10 - Heiken ashi high

11 - Heiken ashi low

12 - Heiken ashi median

13 - Heiken ashi typical

14 - Heiken ashi weighted

15 - Heiken ashi average

Try it out : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited.mq4

PS: the usual set of those 20 averages types is available

InheriteState Mode

Mladen,

Remember i asked you for a coding logic to make "gann t3 highlow activator composite" indicator use only 2 colors (red and blue) instead of 3 colors.

(Eg: All the parameters a red, one parameter goes bullish but the indicator still maintains red color, once all the parameters go bullish then the indicator becomes blue, so the indicator does not print yellow color histos)

And you have introduced us a parameter called InheriteState: True/False to provide this.

Can we have the the InheriteState option for the volty channel stop on jurik summed histo - unlimited indicator please?

mandagozu81:
Mladen,

Remember i asked you for a coding logic to make "gann t3 highlow activator composite" indicator use only 2 colors (red and blue) instead of 3 colors.

(Eg: All the parameters a red, one parameter goes bullish but the indicator still maintains red color, once all the parameters go bullish then the indicator becomes blue, so the indicator does not print yellow color histos)

And you have introduced us a parameter called InheriteState: True/False to provide this.

Can we have the the InheriteState option for the volty channel stop on jurik summed histo - unlimited indicator please?

mandagozu81

Here is a version with Inherit state parameter added.

Upper is with inherit state set to false. Lower is with inherit state set to true

volty_channel_stop_on_jurik_summed_histo_unlimited_2.mq4

Behgozin Strength Finder mtf nmc- ON CHart

Hi Mladen, Can you please make a On-Chart version of this indicator?

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen, Can you please make a On-Chart version of this indicator? ish

ish

I am not sure that it can be done.

Behgozin strength finder is not a normalized (bounded) indicator (compare the values of it on 1 minute chart and on 1 month chart, and that kind of indicators is usually not possible to transfer to "on chart" version. Will check more but can not promise that an acceptable solution exists

Reason: