Elite indicators :) - page 1019

mrtools:

Wulong (with a lot of help)added the different arrows options for classic and hidden divergence.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_2.ex4

Hey Mrtools and helper (Mladen, I guess), many thanks for this tremendous work !

Wish you a fine weekend, and also a georgeous weekend ahead, in case I would forget it ...

mladen:

That seems to be one of the "lost ones"

Here is this one : Corrected average nmc.mq4

Can you add "user friendly" prices (that set of 20 prices would be good)?

nbtrading:

Nbtrading, added the "user friendly" prices to this one that think it was lost too. Only difference is it is mtf.

corrected_average_nmc_mtf_2.mq4

Wulong10:

Hey Mrtools and helper (Mladen, I guess), many thanks for this tremendous work !

Wish you a fine weekend, and also a georgeous weekend ahead, in case I would forget it ...

Nah, i'm the helper needing help

mrtools:

Nbtrading, added the "user friendly" prices to this one that think it was lost too. Only difference is it is mtf.

Thank you mrtools

mrtools:

Nice work. Thanks

Added floating levels to advanced step rsi.

Snowski:
Hi mladen, mrtools,

I am sure this has been done but looking for an "all averages with ATR bands" indicator on main chart. Searched but have not found yet what I was looking for.

By "all averages" I refer to the different kinds of averaging usually available.

If possible, include option for 'pre-smoothing' the data...really liked that feature in other indies you made.

We'd then have a great bands indicator for all purposes.

Cheers, San.

Hi San,

Made this version it has the pre-smoothing also, its mtf with alerts. If you prefer to not use the pre-smoothing can set the presmoothing period to 1 and presmoothing method to 0.

The pre-smoothing(PreSmoothingMethod) and the regular ma avg(AverageMethod) uses the 18 different averages, the bands are controlled by the atr period and the distance from the center average the upper and lower band have separate atr multipliers.The alerts can be used either when high or low price, crosses the upper or lower band or when close price, crosses the upper or lower band.

Here is one new variation of corrected averages : corrected_average_2.ex4

This one can use those 29 averages types and 20 price types, but also has a deviation from the original - it allows you to use different deviations multipliers for calculation. As an example : deviations from 0.5 to 1.0 and in the end to 2.0 in the bellow examples (Ahrens average used in the example) :

nbtrading:

mrtools beat me to it

anyway you have two version now(so you can chose)

Reason: