Elite indicators :) - page 1019

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Very nice one, gives good divergence. But, sorry, should have asked it before, can you also add option for arrows instead of divergence lines ?

A question : how to make a difference with arrows between hidden and regular divergence?

airquest
airquest  

Dear Mladen, Mr Tools, sorry but I can't find anything anymore in the new forum. I've downloaded a few days ago "Averages Envelopes alerts" (I don't remember where) with new averages and new prices. I just wanted to find also the regular averages version of this (so the middle line of the envelopes), if anyone can point me to it. By the way I hope the search feature will be working soon :-). Thanks a lot.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
A question : how to make a difference with arrows between hidden and regular divergence?

Maybe:

hidden : bullets and regular : arrows ...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
airquest:
Dear Mladen, Mr Tools, sorry but I can't find anything anymore in the new forum. I've downloaded a few days ago "Averages Envelopes alerts" (I don't remember where) with new averages and new prices. I just wanted to find also the regular averages version of this (so the middle line of the envelopes), if anyone can point me to it. By the way I hope the search feature will be working soon :-). Thanks a lot.

It was in one of the posts that got hit this morning

Here it is again : averages_envelopes_alerts.ex4

airquest
airquest  
mladen:

It was in one of the posts that got hit this morning

Here it is again : averages_envelopes_alerts.ex4

Thanks Mladen, but I was also looking for the Averages of this, I mean the indicator (with same type of averages) that displays only the average (not the envelopes).

Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
airquest:

Thanks Mladen, but I was also looking for the Averages of this, I mean the indicator (with same type of averages) that displays only the average (not the envelopes).

Thanks.

airquest

Try out this one : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_2.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:

Maybe:

hidden : bullets and regular : arrows ...

Will see what can be done (something elegant )

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Yes, a rocket for hidden and a helicopter for regular ...no, I'm joking, maybe a ballet dancer would be appropriate to keep the elegant touch ...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Yes, a rocket for hidden and a helicopter for regular ...no, I'm joking, maybe a ballet dancer would be appropriate to keep the elegant touch ...

Then we would not trade

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
Then we would not trade

Hmmm, when you look in the windings font symbols at numbers 44, 77, 78, 79, 81, 83, 85 and 86, my joke about rockets and heli was not that strange after all....

I had written something else than this, but when I named the symbols, my text was not approved ...