rohness:
That such people,

Could a programmer come back, this mtf indicator,

Thanks in advance

Here is a multi time frame version

Files:
DT_ZZ_nen.mq4  12 kb

Hey guys, Sorry new guy here.
I found this indi a few days ago and I want to use it on 5m chart to test it cause it seems good. 
Can someone experienced with indicators tell me if it's or if it repaints in any manner.
Thanks in advance

JohnScott:
Hey guys, Sorry new guy here.
I found this indi a few days ago and I want to use it on 5m chart to test it cause it seems good. 
Can someone experienced with indicators tell me if it's or if it repaints in any manner.
Thanks in advance

As far as I see that is a decompiled renamed indicator that was originally written by me

If that is so (99.99% sure), then it does not repaint but be careful that the posted version uses for default parameters automatic higher time frame selection and that means that it switches to multi time frame mode. You should look for Gann high low activator that was posted as a source code at this forum

mladen:

As far as I see that is a decompiled renamed indicator that was originally written by me

If that is so (99.99% sure), then it does not repaint but be careful that the posted version uses for default parameters automatic higher time frame selection and that means that it switches to multi time frame mode. You should look for Gann high low activator that was posted as a source code at this forum

WOW. Thanks very much, mladen.
I understand very little of what "it switches to multi time frame mode" means :D . So, I'm gonna go look for Gann High Low Activator and maybe demo the one I uploaded just for a day or two to know how it works.

mladen:

Here is a multi time frame version

Many thanks mladen,

It is possible to add Ext Backstep to the indicator, it already knows as the zigzag, and noticed that it works best with that parameter, since it marks the max / min better

And add the horizontal levels of colors that are marked in the graph when done a min / max, being able to function and be a fused indicator of DT_zen_nen_1 and zigzagtriad-mtf-alert nmc 

rohness:
Many thanks mladen,

It is possible to add Ext Backstep to the indicator, it already knows as the zigzag, and noticed that it works best with that parameter, since it marks the max / min better

And add the horizontal levels of colors that are marked in the graph when done a min / max, being able to function and be a fused indicator of DT_zen_nen_1 and zigzagtriad-mtf-alert nmc 

It is not using zigzag

It is nen's version that calculates the things differently

mladen:

It is not using zigzag

It is nen's version that calculates the things differently

In which the indicators differ? mladen,

I would like to know more about its operation, can you give me information?

Thank you

rohness:
In which the indicators differ? mladen,

I would like to know more about its operation, can you give me information?

Thank you
The simplest way is to compare the zigzag code and the nen's code. They are very different

mladen:
The simplest way is to compare the zigzag code and the nen's code. They are very different
Ok I understand mladen, but my intention is if you could implement in zigzagtriad-mtf-alert, nonrepaint,

As the DT_zen_nen_1 has,
You already know that drawing above or below the candle, indicating that the DT_zen_nen_1 happened at that price, ex. As the price rebounds, marks the repainting of the previous max,

All this but applied to the zigzagtriad-mtf-alert,

I would greatly appreciate it.
Reason: