Elite indicators :) - page 504

dasio

The movements do not have to be 1 point, but, if we take how many ticks per bar are comming in (even the 1 minute bar) the probability that at least one of those ticks will be just 1 point is very big. That is why I told that the minimal price change on any bar is almost always 1 point (if we disregard cases when a new tick comes in at exactly the same price as the previous and when the change in price is 0).

We can check that, but then it would need to be recorder run-time (the similar way how tick data indicator works) or we can make a very simple indicator that will just check the smallest change, but again it needs to be recorder run-time and only then exported.

Here is one simple indicator that will check for minimal price change (visually only). Check it out and let me know. If it is what you expected, then it is no big problem to export it to csv

dasio:
So for example in 1 minute chart that do a range of 10 point the price moved always by one point. Yes i mean it.

There is already an indicator thsat collect this movement on csv file or sometinghs else?

Thank you
Files:
_test.mq4  1 kb

mladen:
dasio

The movements do not have to be 1 point, but, if we take how many ticks per bar are comming in (even the 1 minute bar) the probability that at least one of those ticks will be just 1 point is very big. That is why I told that the minimal price change on any bar is almost always 1 point (if we disregard cases when a new tick comes in at exactly the same price as the previous and when the change in price is 0).

We can check that, but then it would need to be recorder run-time (the similar way how tick data indicator works) or we can make a very simple indicator that will just check the smallest change, but again it needs to be recorder run-time and only then exported.

Here is one simple indicator that will check for minimal price change (visually only). Check it out and let me know. If it is what you expected, then it is no big problem to export it to csv

Thank you i will test it as soon as possible^^

mladen:
dasio

Mlaeden Perhaps I did not explain well.

What i'm searching is.

The candle open at 1.23456 price at time 0 sec;while the candle is being formed the next movement of the price, after the open, for example at time 1 sec will be at 1.23460 and so for all the minute. I need to collect this changes. How if i'm seeing a chart with 1 sec TF.

Please se my work of art attached ^_^. I hope I explained myself better

immagine.bmp

Files:
immagine.bmp  369 kb

I see

I can not limit it to 1 second, but as far as I understand you need tick data. Sent you a link from the adv section for one indicator that does that

dasio:
Mlaeden Perhaps I did not explain well.

What i'm searching is.

The candle open at 1.23456 price at time 0 sec;while the candle is being formed the next movement of the price, after the open, for example at time 1 sec will be at 1.23460 and so for all the minute. I need to collect this changes. How if i'm seeing a chart with 1 sec TF.

Please se my work of art attached ^_^. I hope I explained myself better

immagine.bmp

mladen:
rdoane

With igorads step ma 7.2 use this way of iCustom() call :

iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA_v7.2",10,1.0,0,0,0,0,0,false,2,0,5,1)
It keeps the trend in a separate buffer and this way you are going to find out what is the exact trend. Value > 0 is trend up and value < 0 is trend down

This iCustom does seem to work very nicely, but the indicator still repaints.

My EA just showed two indications of this.

Could you please make StepMA_V7.2 non-repainting?

On Chart RSI With 5 Floating Lewels

mladen:
airquest

To put 2 indicators in one single sub-window you would have to set minimum and maximum values of the two to same values, but in that case you would loose some of the flexibility of the floating levels. So, instead here is one that can draw 4+1 (the middle one) floating levels :

Mladen, can you do a on main chart version of the RSI With 5 Floating Levels indi?

Ish

Ish

That would mean that divergence has to be removed from the indicator (it would cause too much objects that would almost always overlap on the chart since they would need to be placed on almost same place). If that is convenient to you (to make it not have divergence and be the "on chart" version) let me know and will make it

ismael360:
Mladen, can you do a on main chart version of the RSI With 5 Floating Levels indi? Ish

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to add an alert when color changed?

Thanks

mladen:
airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

stanley18

Here you go

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

Is it possible to add an alert when color changed?

Thanks

mladen:
Ish That would mean that divergence has to be removed from the indicator (it would cause too much objects that would almost always overlap on the chart since they would need to be placed on almost same place). If that is convenient to you (to make it not have divergence and be the "on chart" version) let me know and will make it

Yes, no divergence is ok for me. Mainly looking for the rsi with floating levels on the main chart.

Ish

Reason: