Profit factor 14.37 - page 2

jturns23:
This thread could be taken many different ways. It could be seen as boasting, but as I see it, it could also prove that Forex is profitable, IF you know what your doing. I think it's only offensive to those who believe you can't win at Forex. I like to see people doing good. I'm not saying the statement is real or fake for that matter, it's irrelevant. What matters is how you look at it...

right Jturns you can`t be sure is that is real money or fake but there is 821 opend and closed positions that easy to judge on it if real and happend or no...

I'm leaning towards real. First off, the second line in the statement is IR.....which you don't make on a demo money account. Second, you don't withdraw money from a demo account.

An informative post!- Something "Useful" ...

Get it now eldegwy?

Thanx mladen.

PS.

I havn't posted a much appreciated thank you to all your indicators on this forum (many of which I use).

Cheers,

mladen:
Still, the question of purpose of the post is left hanging in the air.

Unlike the majority, I do not believe in the "95% looser" fairy tail. Anybody using his right mind can achieve results that are "acceptable". Just to show my point, a last part of a one statement (this is a "fooling around" demo dedicated to checking one way of trading, and this one has even looses on it, other statements I am not going to post - I am not going to be held responsible for somebodies hart failure )

So my points :

1. yes, Forex can be profitable

2. no, no EA using (for now)

3. no, I am not going to tell how I do it (so please, no PMs asking me about it)

4. no, I am not selling any system (so please, no PMs asking me about it)

5. and finally, yes, it took me a while to learn but it is obvious that it can be done.

And the purpose of posting this: If you are still in a phase where you are wondering, just keep on learning, avoid scammers, and avoid meaningless posts.

Please, state your points and your purpose. Otherwise you choose in which of the two remaining categories does your post belong

thank you

Unlike the majority, I do not believe in the "95% looser" fairy tail. Anybody using his right mind can achieve results that are "acceptable". Just to show my point, a last part of one statement (this is a "fooling around" demo dedicated to checking one way of trading, and this one has even looses on it, other statements I am not going to post - I am not going to be held responsible for somebodies hart failure )

So my points :

3. no, I am not going to tell how I do it (so please, no PMs asking me about it)

5. and finally, yes, it took me a while to learn but it is obvious that it can be done.

And the purpose of posting this: If you are still in a phase where you are wondering, just keep on learning, avoid scammers, and avoid meaningless posts.

Please, state your points and your purpose. Otherwise you choose in which of the two remaining categories does your post belong

thank you

Files:
statemeng.jpg  94 kb

That's very impressive , its good to know that not only you are a quality programmer but also an excellent trader .... good work mladen

mladen:

Unlike the majority, I do not believe in the "95% looser" fairy tail. Anybody using his right mind can achieve results that are "acceptable". Just to show my point, a last part of one statement (this is a "fooling around" demo dedicated to checking one way of trading, and this one has even looses on it, other statements I am not going to post - I am not going to be held responsible for somebodies hart failure )

So my points :

thank you

Good work, Mladen !!!

As I have said in other post, programmers that built good indys must be good traders too, because their indys signals reflect their trades. Yes, Forex can be profitable.

You gain my respect, Mladen. (again)

fxnewbie:
Good work, Mladen !!!

As I have said in other post, programmers that built good indys must be good traders too, because their indys signals reflect their trades. Yes, Forex can be profitable.

You gain my respect, Mladen. (again)

when you know how to code,you will know very well how some indicator work.You will know the reason why this indicator give signal why this indicator dont give signal.So you will not just follow what indicator say,but you know how its work.

hope one day i find what i looking for

darkkiller:
when you know how to code,you will know very well how some indicator work.You will know the reason why this indicator give signal why this indicator dont give signal.So you will not just follow what indicator say,but you know how its work. hope one day i find what i looking for

Yeah, coding is a pending issue for me. Maybe I am wrong, but I believe that good coding is not just cold calculation. The coder have to know what he is looking for.

Profit Factor: 635.07

MetaQuotes refused my PriceActionEA because has over 25% scalping trades.

I'm not on Champion ship 2008 this year.

Here are my forward resultes:

Bongo.

Files:

Why if you all have a ea that has a good profit factor...why don't share your EA here for us?

Reason: