Elite indicators :) - page 506

derfel

Here you go

derfel:
dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make a mtf-version of the "RSI & centered TMA" ?

I know it recalculates HalfPeriod bars, but may be useful for discretional trading.

thanks in advance

derfel

mladen:
derfel Here you go

Thank you very much for your efforts.

derfel

Hi,

i remember some time ago there was an indicator that plot in the chart another pairs, or the same, in the main windows.

Someone have it?

It is good if i would choise to visualize it in Cnadlestick or Linear, choising color or thickness for differentiate it, etc etc...... Also i need to put more than one of this indicator in the chart so something as unique id are needed.

Waiting your reply,

Regards

dasio,

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page37

dasio:
Hi,

i remember some time ago there was an indicator that plot in the chart another pairs, or the same, in the main windows.

Someone have it?

It is good if i would choise to visualize it in Cnadlestick or Linear, choising color or thickness for differentiate it, etc etc...... Also i need to put more than one of this indicator in the chart so something as unique id are needed.

Waiting your reply,

Regards

mladen:
dasio, Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page37

Thank you mlaeden. It's perfect.

It is possible to plot the chart generated from the indicator at full size windows how the main pairs and setup if i would rappresent it with candlestick, linear....?

Thank you.

dasio:
Thank you mlaeden. It's perfect.

It is possible to plot the chart generated from the indicator at full size windows how the main pairs and setup if i would rappresent it with candlestick, linear....?

Thank you.

Mlaeden i found what i'm searching for in the attached indicator.

It is possible to add the possibility to show Line or candlestick or bars and remove the grid with price?

Thank you

overlaychart.mq4

Files:

dasio

As far as grid is concerned : set the GridColor to none and it will not be visible any more

dasio:
Mlaeden i found what i'm searching for in the attached indicator.

It is possible to add the possibility to show Line or candlestick or bars and remove the grid with price?

Thank you

overlaychart.mq4

mladen:
dasio As far as grid is concerned : set the GridColor to none and it will not be visible any more

Sorry i mean the price of the grid. It still visible after i choise none.

Metatrader 4 :):)

Even when you set the color of text to none it shows it. Anyway, here is this one with 2 more options added " ShowGrid and ShowPrices so you can turn them on and off as you wish

dasio:
Sorry i mean the price of the grid. It still visible after i choise none.
Files:

Candle-version

Good morning Mladen,

You very kindly made us a candle version of the "SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label 2" with a face like the one I attach here for your kind perusal.

What I am looking for is a candle version of the"SuperTrend averages & alerts" which has a different configuration as per the second picture.

Would you please be kind enough and build me this candle version?

Much appreciate your time though.

Best regards.

Reason: