Everything about RSI - page 123

mladen:

PanKayun

There are no parameters in that indicator that can be added some user friendly options

Ok thanks

talaate:

Hi Mladen 

Thanks for the the histogram versionof ver 2.8,

I would appreciate if you may add vertical lines on color changing + Onfirstbar option

Regards 

Talaat E

Just a thought : why not using some of the 7 display types of the on chart version and combined with the histo version you can get wonderful combinations? That way we do not have to make changes that would be used only once in a while and the number of combinations is great

mladen:

Talaat E

Just a thought : why not using some of the 7 display types of the on chart version and combined with the histo version you can get wonderful combinations? That way we do not have to make changes that would be used only once in a while and the number of combinations is great

Hi Mladen

Yes: That what I am doing right now.

In fact, I am always doing same as you explained when I have both histo and no-histogram versions. 
As you may notice I am very interested by this version of stepma of rsi adaptive ema, the problem is because there is no such option in the 7 display types which is vertical lines. Actually, I am using the histogram version at higher time frame (1H & 4H) during using lower frame (15M), this method make me able to select the proper time to enter the trade. therefore I need vertical line to identify the the zone of correct trading signal (sell or buy) from higher time frame which is in my case come from histogram. Vertical line from my point of view is the best without a lot of signs on the main chart.

Any way, I know how you are very busy especially nowdays as you are the only  moderator , so I really appreciate your effort and it is ok no problem, just hope in the future when you have time to may add vertical line to either histogram version or to the display type to be 8 types !:) 

I  also have to say I am using another method by applying period separator 2_1 on the chart, this method guides me to the correct beginning of the trend from histgoram version 

My regards

PS:
Also, I have to mention that I am using different setting parameters at higher time frame (histo version)  differ that  what it is used in lower time frame

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator is giving good results. But it does not have any alerts. Will it be possible to add alerts (sound, popup message box, push, email) to it? If yes, please do and it will be great honor for us. Sure it will help many traders.

Now only two lines are there. One is entry and another is stop. I think both are sufficient. Target line is hidden. But exit sign appears at oversold and overbought is also useful.

The indicator is set to remove all objects on initialization. I have candle timer, magnified market price, vertical lines and pivot point indicators. These indicators hide on the initialization of the attached indicator. I want all indicators to be there on the chart.

My long time search for a simple entry, stop and exit indicator that never repaints. This indicator has all features except alerts. Please help by adding alerts to the attached indicator.

Thanks in advance.

mladen:

Here is the histogram version of the latest stepma of rsi adaptive ema

can u talk about the "sensitivity factor" & "atr step divisor" and finally the filter ?! what's that they actually do , i believe the sensitivity factor has alot to do with decimal digits of instrument for example Gold and EurUsd need different factors .

p.s:i think it's not a bad idea to open a new thread for discussing indicators settings and their function or posting about our experiments with them.something like what mr mntiwana is doing .

Hi,

is meanwhile a well coded rsi mtf divergence indicator (+alerts) available ?? Couldn`t find one.

All (not mtf) indis I tested do not recognize every divergence, not the classic and not the hidden either.

It seems to be very hard and difficult to code a stable and dependable rsi divergence indi.

Even paid versions are missing a lot of clear divergences. 

Maybe it is a good idea to run a rsi div on an actual tf and a mtf version of a higher tf in the same subwindow and check where they plott a divergence at the same time ??

Don`t know, maybe you do?

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator is giving good results. But it does not have any alerts. Will it be possible to add alerts (sound, popup message box, push, email) to it? If yes, please do and it will be great honor for us. Sure it will help many traders.

Now only two lines are there. One is entry and another is stop. I think both are sufficient. Target line is hidden. But exit sign appears at oversold and overbought is also useful.

The indicator is set to remove all objects on initialization. I have candle timer, magnified market price, vertical lines and pivot point indicators. These indicators hide on the initialization of the attached indicator. I want all indicators to be there on the chart.

My long time search for a simple entry, stop and exit indicator that never repaints. This indicator has all features except alerts. Please help by adding alerts to the attached indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a version that is allowing other code to have their own objects too (it does not interfere with other objects)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding all rsi types and all display options,if possible manage time for some more ma methods plz.

one question regarding stepma,when stepma of rsi (''stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.8.ex4

'') is possible to made in a so fantastic way,why stepma of stoch and cci can not be made (by ignoring stoch signaling line/second line). just i am curious to know.

regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mladen:

mntiwana

Will check what can be done and will get back on this post with the conclusions

Dearest MLADEN

i know,how busy you are these days,refreshing my request just for to keep stay in Q,not to forgotten for ever.

regards

Please add the alerts

Thanks in advance 

PanKayun:

Please add the alerts

Thanks in advance 

Alerts on color change?
Reason: