Elite indicators :) - page 252

mladen:
Piters

Not exactly what you asked for, but close

I did not use SSA in this but decided to make a version that will use smoothed Heiken Ashi (no recalculation (after all this one is a signaling indicator) and it is widely tested - if you want to use a "non smoothed" Heiken ashi, simply set MaPeriodto 1) So this one is using the high and the low of the smoothed Heiken Ashi instead of the High and Low as the original Gann high low activator does
But there is also one thing you should know about this version : even though the conditions for checking "trend" change are not the same, the results of the Gann high / low activator when it uses Smoothed Heiken Ashi high / low values are very similar to the Heiken Ashi itself (when compared to values without post smoothing). There are some differences (it seems that Gann is faster by 1 bar in majority of cases when there is a difference, but that is just a visual test), but the similarity is obvious (see the example - I am referring to points when the trend is changed) So, it is up to ones preferences what to use in this case
PS: a little extra - this one is a mtf and with alerts already

regards

Mladen

much better then expected...

Hvala Mladene !

It is always easy to chop down In that one all I did is leave just the essential (chopped the rest out) and if the code is clean it really is not a hard thing to do

Building up is yet another story and it takes much more time (especially when it takes to learn and find out what exactly has to be done - the later being probably the hardest - what some think is easy and self explanatory when translated to coding is sometimes impossible to do)

newtrader100:
Well, ... I'm happy that this request was so easy that it took you all of an entire minute to do. Thank you!!!

bebeshel started these things (using indicators from Alexander Elder) and I guess that his assumption was that they do exist in the same form as on another platform on metatrader too. I was somewhat surprised that there are some, but it seems that they deviate from the originals

One of the "deviating ones" is this one : Elder safe zone

I hope that this one is a correct one now. Will do some more checking but so far I think that it is OK.

I think that one parameter needs an explanation : TimeRatio. It is meant to calculate values from another time frame (2 Elder impulses are calculated internally - one for current time frame and one for a "longer time frame") I decided to keep it this way instead of calculating the longer time frame strictly according to metatrader time frames. This option enables any time frame calculation (for example on a 15 minute time frame "longer time frame" with default TimeRatio 5 is 75 minutes which is impossible to get in any other way)

Gracias, Gracias.Mladen

Thanks Mladen ... could you put arrows when the price cuts ElderSafeZone.

Newtrader, do you mind sharing the ea when you have completed it, and sharing you results after running test on it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Mladen, for all your hard work and of course Happy Holidays to you and your family.

bbjurek

Here you go
And now calling it for today (if I continue today, possibility for error rises exponentially now)

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add arrows to this indicator?

bbjurek

Thanks Mladen,

Awesome little indicator that.

Cheers

Codex

Gann hilo histo

Mladen, could I ask you to update the existing Gannhilo histo with the moving average options in the latest version you have developed.

Many tks

Peter

mladen:
bbjurek Here you go

regards

Mladen

Thank You Mladen

Reason: