Elite indicators :) - page 405

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Flytox

Can you, please, elaborate the idea a bit more? This way I do not understand what kind of steps do you refer to

Mladen

Flytox:
Hi Mr Mladen

is it possible to make this steppy.

Thx

Hi
Flytox
Flytox  

May be something as you did to your step stochastic and mainly on the filter part.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

While trying some things (the main problem so far is that any stepping I am trying out is adding lag, and I would like to avoid that as much as possible - here is a comparison of a regular one and one version of "stepped" one :

In the mean time here is how the original performed on 15 EURUSD chart (only deviation from default parameters is speed 6 for filter) As I did before, loosing trades are marked with red lines and signals from "no trade zone" are ignored

So, if I find some acceptable solution (with reduced lag as compared to original), will post it here

Flytox:
May be something as you did to your step stochastic and mainly on the filter part.
Flytox
Flytox  

Thanks Mr Mladen

it already works very well as it is. Your loosing trade would have been ignored if the zone was a little bit wider (.3; .7). May be a double smoothed thing on the filter would help a bit. Just a guess. But as isaid it's already a very good one. Thanks.

Hercs
Hercs  

CCi - study indicator

Mladen, would you please add an Alert facility on your "CCI-study" indicator which I attach for you. I want it to show a "cap" on top of the M1-candle as I show here in the attached screen-print. The CCi is set to 5 on an M5 TF and to show overheating when it hits the ±166-levels, please. I have enough researched evidence to want to try this now that you have developed this greatly improved CCI.

Thanking you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Chalkin Money flow on jurik, with divergence lines and alerts, the alerts go off coming out of oversold,overbought,crossing zero, and up or down slope.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Saw this page : A Simple Day Trading Strategy and. since I was not sure if we have that kind of macd, made this

It is changing colors the way they are describing there, so it should be straight forward how can it be used

Files:
san4x
san4x  
mladen:
Saw this page : A Simple Day Trading Strategy and. since I was not sure if we have that kind of macd, made this
It is changing colors the way they are describing there, so it should be straight forward how can it be used

Interesting. Have you attempted making it smooth using Jurik?

San.

Hercs
Hercs  

Option plse

mladen:

=================

Mladen, won't you please give it the option to be changed into ZeroLag-MACD? I just love your Zerolag MACD with alerts & arrows.

Thanking you for your kind consideration.

san4x
san4x  

Yep, I like that thought. Skip my Smoothed by Jurik request. To save some time.

Cheers, San.