Elite indicators :) - page 405

Mladen,

The thing that really amaze me is your "added value" that you put every times in your replies....

Will be hard to give you back what you are doing for this community....

Thank You

Regards

mladen:
brax64

Here you go Added the rest of the averages that were accumulated in the mean time (so now there are 17 types of ma in it - MaMode from 0 to 16)

regards

Mladen

Hello, could someone recode the attached indicator so it can become lighter in terms of CPU consumption?

camisa

That original indicator (the original that was then renamed to whatever and then decompiled) can be be found here : FX5 Divergence - MQL4 Code Base and it's original name is FX5 divergence (first version was made some 3 years ago)

As usual, "sefc..." indicators are just renamed indicators found in public and then paddled as something else. He is doing exactly the same stuff as TRO except that they come from different countries

PS: please do not post decompiled code at TSD (regardless of what the code is). We can not control all the code but decompiled code is of no benefit to anybody

regards

Mladen

camisa:
Hello, could someone recode the attached indicator so it can become lighter in terms of CPU consumption?

what are the settings of fx5 divergence? because I can't get the same arrows...

9,14,9 and you are going to get exactly the same charts

All they did is that they made fixed the parameters that FX5 has as input and changed DRAW_HISTOGRAM to DRAW_LINE at 2 places (and renamed it of course ). As I said, "same old, same old ... "

camisa:
what are the settings of fx5 divergence? because I can't get the same arrows...

This is adaptive t3 hmacd, its the same as adaptive t3 heiken but its using separate window and instead of using the regular ma's now using either a t3 macd or regular macd of the heiken high,low,open, and close. Added alerts, mtf, and the bands.

ps) found some short name must be a string errors in mtf mode shouldn't stop the indicator from working just nuisance errors , but should be fixed in this version its the hmacd T3_adaptive & bands_alerts+mtf version (the bottom version). Left the other version up(top version) so the errors can be seen and maybe help some aspiring coders.

Simple oscillator ...

Some things are complicated ...

Some things are not ...

Some things are as simple as it gets ... as this one (the whole calculation is done in one single line of code - when I thought of it, I was not even sure it would give usable results). But it does: results are logical and usable. Hence it's name : it is a "Simple oscillator" and in a way it is using the simplest possible manner of converting a price into a zero line oscillator. I like the results of it and that is why I decided to post it

mladen:
Some things are complicated ...

Some things are not ...

Some things are as simple as it gets ... as this one (the whole calculation is done in one single line of code - when I thought of it, I was not even sure it would give usable results). But it does: results are logical and usable. Hence it's name : it is a "Simple oscillator" and in a way it is using the simplest possible manner of converting a price into a zero line oscillator. I like the results of it and that is why I decided to post it

Mladen,

Thanks for the simple indicator.

My suggestion:

1-For waves that extend above/below previous high/low your 25% settings look ok

2-For waves that retrace (so,obviously,below previous high or above previous low) I suggest you use 12% or test anything between 8 and 15%

Regards.

I was thinking about something like that, but I am not sure that the results are "likeable".

Here is a version that when it notices that it is retracing, it cuts the test period by SpeedUpCoeff parameter (default is 3/4 so, by default, when retracing it cuts the period to 19 instead of 25), The problem (as I see it) is that the change is too sudden in this way. Here is a comparison of a regular mode (upper) and "speeded up" mode (lower)

PS: the "speeded up" mode can be turned of and on with SpeedUpRetracement parameter.

PPS: made one change in the "Simple oscillator 2", and while doing that change it occurred to me that it can be done on more way - it makes it continuously adapting between Length and FastLength parameter. If the FastLength is the same as Length there will be no adapting. This way it keeps its smoothness and is a bit faster than the "simple" simple oscillator.

Here is a comparison of the 3 versions : from regular (upper), version 2 (middle) to version 3 (lowest - I used 25,10 as settings for that example). It seems that version 3 is closer to improvement than version 2

SIMBA:
Mladen,

Thanks for the simple indicator.

My suggestion:

1-For waves that extend above/below previous high/low your 25% settings look ok

2-For waves that retrace (so,obviously,below previous high or above previous low) I suggest you use 12% or test anything between 8 and 15%

Regards.

NonLag Schaff

Mladen,

Could you plse look at the code on Line 164 (see attached screen-print) and confirm that it is correct. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Files:
Reason: