Elite indicators :) - page 399

hpt_-_atr_trend.mq4

Could you please make this indicator to support MTF? Thanks in advance

Files:

clc4x:
hpt_-_atr_trend.mq4 Could you please make this indicator to support MTF? Thanks in advance

Hello Clc4x,

Its mtf now just not real sure about the labels showing risk, but they seem to be working good. On the labels you can change the fontsize, also you have label up color and label down color(user selectable color), the colors should change according to the atr stop "trend".

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Clc4x, Its mtf now just not real sure about the labels showing risk, but they seem to be working good. On the labels you can change the fontsize, also you have label up color and label down color(user selectable color), the colors should change according to the atr stop "trend".

Thanks for the efforts.

However, it is quite different from my original indicator. Can you make it the same?

Files:
capture.png  52 kb

mrtools:
This is normalized deviation channel its mtf with alerts and arrows when the ma crosses the deviation and also when the deviation leaves towards the middle of the channel.

Hi MrTools

Value 1

level 25 - 50 - 75

alert

Any explanation for this...

MrTools any explanation for the behaviour of the latest FXCorrelator 4.20 please?

It worked perfectly at first, but this is how it strung out later.

Thanks for replying.

Files:

MrTools did not work on the indicator.

But then again, he might be able to help of course.

What settings did you use? Maxbars? Perhaps just re-init will do the trick.

Do you have enough bars in the chart?

I have not seen this on my charts to date, unless I go back to the start (I have "Show Bars" set to 500 and that works fine).

Cheers, San.

TepeFinans:
Hi MrTools

Value 1

level 25 - 50 - 75

alert

Hi TepeFinans,

Added the levels, your level lines will move as you set your levels also you can set your arrows with your alerts. So now there are 5 different type alerts and arrows.

Max Bars

Snowski:
MrTools did not work on the indicator.

But then again, he might be able to help of course.

What settings did you use? Maxbars? Perhaps just reinit will do the trick.

Do you have enough bars in the chart?

I have not seen this on my charts to date, unless I go back to the start (I have max bars set to 500 and that works fine).

Cheers, San.

Good morning San,

I was under the impression that you "reworked" his version, no?

I have opened my bars to max without any improvement. Shut it down and re-open it again and working correctly. Will check it out during today again and let you know.

Success for today.

==================

Well 2 hours later and it is back to what I posted above. Just a long thin line.

Guys

I have a feeling that you are all right (except that the initial rewritten version was made by me)

When indicator uses large enough number of bars, that peak can happen way back in the past and that is why it is not noticed but if you limit the number of calculated bars you pull that peak to the present and it becomes visible. The problem is in the smoothing : it needs some time to "stabilize". That happened to ValeoFX : the bars to calculate was set to too short value and then the peak became visible

Here is a version that will work OK. San there is no need to limit the bars calculated since in 99.99% time (except at the beginning) it will work in a loop for only 3 times, thus, fixing the loop will actually slow it down. Also, there is not so much arrows that would cause some significant slowdown, so ...

Here is this one (the peak is somewhere in the past - scroll left on your charts and it will be visible) As I said it can not be avoided (it is a result of how the smoothing has to be calculated) Solution would be to limit display to less than that peak but even then it is a just a matter of displaying or not, not if it will be there or not

Files:

FXCorrelator problem

mladen:
Guys

I have a feeling that you are all right (except that the initial rewritten version was made by me)

When indicator uses large enough number of bars, that peak can happen way back in the past and that is why it is not noticed but if you limit the number of calculated bars you pull that peak to the present and it becomes visible. The problem is in the smoothing : it needs some time to "stabilize". That happened to ValeoFX : the bars to calculate was set to too short value and then the peak became visible

Here is a version that will work OK. San there is no need to limit the bars calculated since in 99.99% time (except at the beginning) it will work in a loop for only 3 times, thus, fixing the loop will actually slow it down. Also, there is not so much arrows that would cause some significant slowdown, so ...

Here is this one (the peak is somewhere in the past - scroll left on your charts and it will be visible) As I said it can not be avoided (it is a result of how the smoothing has to be calculated) Solution would be to limit display to less than that peak but even then it is a just a matter of displaying or not, not if it will be there or not

Mladen,

I have a problem with the indicator version 4.21 .It only shows EURUSD no matter what chart do I put it in.Even for USDCHF it shows exactly the same histogram shown for EURUSD.

When I try to change the symbol prefix and suffix-to respectively GBP and USD, or USD and CHF,for example-the separate window appears in black and the diary says "Custom indicator..... removed".

Could you please explain what should I do to be able to see the right histograms for the right charts?

Thanks in advance and Regards.

Reason: