Elite indicators :) - page 409

The aqua and magenta balls are Brain trend signal, this version is using dtosc, smoothed with T Morris ma, also there are 4 types of rsi to choose from regular rsi,wilders rsi,rsx, and cutler rsi. When changing the rsi's probably will need to adjust the levelOs and levelOb to locate the signals better.

Files:

tradepar,

Can you be more specific? From the quoted post I simply can not find what indicator is it all about

tradepar:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please add a feature so that it will paint the price bars accordingly?

Thanks,

tradepar

Excellent Mladen

mladen:
The one from the previous post was made to work as the original does. This one is with changes which I think it should be done in it in the first place. Changes done are made simply to avoid one non-logical point in the the original calculation and I feel that it is closer to what is described in the article than the original code.

As an example : here is that same 55,55 but with this indicator. As it is obvious, it is reacting much faster, some losses caused by the previous are avoided (losses in this one are minimized compared to the original) and it is much easier to control the 2 averages. I think that just one explanation is needed : price 7 is Heiken Ashi and HA should be treated as a "slow" price (due to the way it is calculated) Hence, if the periods are same, LongPrice should be set to HA and that way you are going to get a very "tight" zero lag tema values (and that way faster in response then the original values)

PS: the original is not comparable in values with this version, so it is pointless to try to achieve the same values for the two. As far as I see, this version can be classified as an at least "0.5% improvement" over the original

zerolag_tema_2.mq4

==========================================

Mladen, would you mind adding an audible ALERT to when the change-over takes place, please?

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards.

ValeoFX

Here you go zerolag_tema_2_-_alerts.mq4

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
==========================================

Mladen, would you mind adding an audible ALERT to when the change-over takes place, please?

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards.

Added arrows and other options for various types of display....hope mladen won't mind.

Cheers, San

Files:

Same version as above, but also with alerts now.

Cheers, San.

So much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go zerolag_tema_2_-_alerts.mq4

regards

Mladen

====================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much. Much appreciated.

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Best regards.

Thank you San

Snowski:
Same version as above, but also with alerts now. Cheers, San.

========================

Thank you San. As Sep Vettel would say......."That's what we are talking about"

Appreciated.

Successful week ahead to you too.

mladen:
tradepar, Can you be more specific? From the quoted post I simply can not find what indicator is it all about

Sorry.

It is superTrend_nrp_alerts. I have attached with this.

Thanks,

tradepar

tradepar

Here you go Added 2 options : DrawColorLines and DrawColorBars. So you can have any combination of lines and / or bars. Even if none of them is visible on chart, alerts will work as they should (in a sort of an "invisible" mode)

supertrend__-_alerts_amp_bars.mq4

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Sorry.

It is superTrend_nrp_alerts. I have attached with this.

Thanks,

tradepar
Reason: