Elite indicators :) - page 408

Thanks

Thank you very much, Mr. Tools, very kind of you to make this indicator.

In regard to EA: "DDRsxRviCA", the test performed with various parameters for, Double dynamic zone RSX and RVI on jurik cfb adaptive , do not give positive results, goes negative.

For my best with system manuals.

Quadratic spline trend line ...

Two indicators at this post : quadratic spline usage for a sort of trend line and immediately an indicator that can use quadratic spline for multi time frame interpolation ...

The quadratic spline trend line indicator is a sort of multi time frame indicator that uses prices from some higher time frame and then draws a quadratic spline among the points as a sort of trend line. Quadratic spline is a kind of a "first after the linear interpolation" methods and is giving a curved segments of line unlike the linear interpolation that always gives straight lines as a result. Since quadratic spline require only 3 past points for interpolation, it is suitable for interpolation in multi time frame indicators too, and that is the second indicator : it can use linear interpolation (Interpolation parameter set to 1) or quadratic spline (Interpolate parameter set to 2) If you set the Interpolate parameter then it is showing the classical "step like" multi time frame value

This is an example of 4 hour quadratic spline trend line on a 15 minute chart

Mrtools,

good afternoon,

could transform this indicator :

macd_dema_dinapoli_v1.mq4

in this

MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli_v1 Jurik Smoothed

DiNapolli MACD is the same as regular MACD with fixed periods : fast EMA is 8.3896, slow EMA is 17.5185 and signal EMA is 9.0503. There is no other difference whatsoever when compared to regular MACD (so there is no need for a separate MACD build as long as MACD "knows" that signal line must be an EMA)

OK, Thanks

I understand.

Mladen,

good afternoon,

Could you make this indicator(on chart) to use, with more divizas, to "Spread" or make a new one?

And one tabel to see the main divizas on "Spread" and be able to choose whatever is convenient.

overlaychart.mq4

Files:

This is multi timeframe Waddah Attar Explosion of Averages.

"Zero lag TEMA" renewed ...

This one already existed in different form on TSD (first version for metatrader was originally converted by Kalenzo here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178615 and I did one "all in one" version there too)

PS: the author of the article (Sylvain Vervoort) uses some different settings than the default settings of this indicator so it might be a good idea to read the article if one is looking for different settings of the indicator (along with a full description of what and how the indicator does) For example, here is a 55,55 setting he describes :

Zero lag tema 2 ...

The one from the previous post was made to work as the original does. This one is with changes which I think it should be done in it in the first place. Changes done are made simply to avoid one non-logical point in the the original calculation and I feel that it is closer to what is described in the article than the original code.

As an example : here is that same 55,55 but with this indicator. As it is obvious, it is reacting much faster, some losses caused by the previous are avoided (losses in this one are minimized compared to the original) and it is much easier to control the 2 averages. I think that just one explanation is needed : price 7 is Heiken Ashi and HA should be treated as a "slow" price (due to the way it is calculated) Hence, if the periods are same, LongPrice should be set to HA and that way you are going to get a very "tight" zero lag tema values (and that way faster in response then the original values)

PS: the original is not comparable in values with this version, so it is pointless to try to achieve the same values for the two. As far as I see, this version can be classified as an at least "0.5% improvement" over the original

zerolag_tema_2.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Infestor, Try this one seems to be working fine.

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add a feature so that it will paint the price bars accordingly?

Thanks,

tradepar

Reason: