Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

San

This should be it

regards

Mladen

Snowski:
Kind request:

I like the indicator showing me Yesterday's Hi and Lo on today's chart (aqua dotted lines).

What I am looking for is that the line style changes once price has broken the lines on close, for example, they would turn solid red.

If it's not too much to ask, can someone (mladen/mrtools) perhaps have a glance?

I tried, but since the lines are defined as buffers (I think this is not necessary, but may be wrong), I have trouble getting this accomplished.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

S.
Files:
san4x
san4x  

Wow, nice....more than I bargained for.

Thanks again, mladen.

Grtz, San.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Simba

Here is the multi time frame and alerts pack.Added some options (to cover all the bases). Not it can draw color based on slope too (it is controlled by HistogramOnSlopeparameter) and independently it can alert on slope change or a zero line (trend) change (controlled by alertsOnSlopeparameter).

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

They are indeed a fast detector with 10,7...I love the oscillator,even if it is the same in regards to zero crossing,it allows for change in slope easier appreciation.Is it possible to add MTF capabilities(with interpolation) and alarms set to change in slope and-or zero crossing?

Regards

S
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Also would like to point out one thing about the d(p)wma & jma indicators

Those 2 indicators (dual weighted and dual parabolic weighted on one side and jma on other side) are belonging to a completely different families of indicators. Jma is adaptive and the d(p)wma are not. Which brings us to interesting situations (that is why I said that I am using the default jma length in a apparently "not-logical" way)

Here is a visual illustration that will explain all : take a look at the segment between the 2 lines and everything will be clear what do I mean

Situations like that will happen and I must say I rather like those. But as I said, for faster crosses use shorter jma periods (even equal lengths can be counted as a faster jma)

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Added divergence.

san4x
san4x  
mladen:
San

This should be it

regards

Mladen

mladen,

thanks again, truly wonderful solution. How much effort would it take to make this for weekly Hi/Lo...?

If it takes too much time, don't bother...I'll look into it myself and try to figure out how to make it count weeks and keep them current.

Cheers, San.

EDIT: Figured it out how to handle the weeks....Got it done...

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Please could you add...

MrTools, seeing that you are in the process of building divergence into indicators, would you be kind enough to add divergence to this indicator that Mladen kindly corrected for me?

Thanking you most sincerly.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ValeoFX:
MrTools, seeing that you are in the process of building divergence into indicators, would you be kind enough to add divergence to this indicator that Mladen kindly corrected for me? Thanking you most sincerly.

Hi Valeo,

Seems to be working but will see for sure when the market open

ps) Valeo I had to remove the no name function for IndicatorShortName every time it was put on true the divergence lines would disappear!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pdfma ...

Saturday distraction

So much for this Saturday A pleasant weekend to all

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Or something like this : pdfma with means set from 0 to 0.5

Or something like this : violet -average length 30, variance 0.25, mean 0.05, green : average period 30, variance 0.25, mean 0.1

Playing with parameters of this ma is limitless (and it seems contagious )

Files: