Elite indicators :) - page 401

ValeoFX:
Gentlemen, both versions are running correctly. Thank you both; much appreciated.

Very welcome!

Green pips,

San.

Request plse

Mladen or MrTools whomever has some spare time to convert these two indicators into showing divergence, please.

No rush, but I am keen to test them further.

Much appreciated.

does anybody have these indicators with these exact names on their computer?

ElliotOscillator.mq4 and EilotWaves.mq4

if you do please upload them. Ive been trying to look at an indicator but it uses these indicator to show what it does on a chart but i cannot find them anywhere on the internet.

thanks in advance!

ValeoFX:
Mladen or MrTools whomever has some spare time to convert these two indicators into showing divergence, please.

No rush, but I am keen to test them further.

Much appreciated.

Here you go Valeo, redid the Force its standalone now, and big Thanks for the idea looks pretty interesting!

Thank you MrTools

mrtools:
Here you go Valeo, redid the Force its standalone now, and big Thanks for the idea looks pretty interesting!

==============

Many thanks MrTools. Appreciate your time.

Success for today.

Hi,

Just a little request about this indicator, an EMA of the MACD Signal.

Is it possible to have it MTF?

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

hello, can someone add intrabar audio alert when an arrow appears?

MACD using SSA

Dear Mladen and MrTools,

my kind request to either of you, depending on who will have time and wish to take this up. Could you programme an indicator "MACD using SSA"?

Thank you, and best regards!

sergei74

Since centered TMA and SSA are very, very similar, try this one out first : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

It is much faster than SSA calculation would be and values (when it comes to MACD, but even when it comes to basic values) are virtually the same as SSA MACD would be

regards

Mladen

sergei74:
Dear Mladen and MrTools,

my kind request to either of you, depending on who will have time and wish to take this up. Could you programme an indicator "MACD using SSA"?

Thank you, and best regards!

camisa:
hello, can someone add intrabar audio alert when an arrow appears?

Hi Camisa,

Added the alerts.

Reason: