Elite indicators :) - page 410

mladen:
tradepar

Here you go

Added 2 options : DrawColorLines and DrawColorBars. So you can have any combination of lines and / or bars. Even if none of them is visible on chart, alerts will work as they should (in a sort of an "invisible" mode)

supertrend__-_alerts_amp_bars.mq4

regards

Mladen

Thanks a lot Mladen for a superfast response.

Can you please add a label on the right side indicating timeframe(M15, H1, H4 etc.) just like the attached indicator has?

Can you please provide font size and color selection for this Label, if possible?

Thanks a lot again

tradepar

Files:

tradepar,

Here you go Everything is configurable that can be configured for label through parameters (even the window, so it can be displayed in some sub-window if you want it that way), so I think it will be what you are looking for. Text of the label is a parameter too, so it will show what you enter in the LabelText parameter

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Thanks a lot Mladen for a superfast response.

Can you please add a label on the right side indicating timeframe(M15, H1, H4 etc.) just like the attached indicator has?

Can you please provide font size and color selection for this Label, if possible?

Thanks a lot again

tradepar

mladen:
tradepar,

Here you go

Everything is configurable that can be configured for label through parameters (even the window, so it can be displayed in some sub-window if you want it that way), so I think it will be what you are looking for. Text of the label is a parameter too, so it will show what you enter in the LabelText parameter

regards

Mladen

Thank You Mladen. Sorry, I did not attach the picture last time.

I am looking for the labels something like the attached picture. Since SuperTrend is multiframe, when I place 3 times for 3 different timeframes, I would like to see the labels as attached picture. The attached picture is using MTF MovingAverage V1 that I have attached in the previous post.

Regards,

tradepar

Here you go One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Thank You Mladen. Sorry, I did not attach the picture last time.

I am looking for the labels something like the attached picture. Since SuperTrend is multiframe, when I place 3 times for 3 different timeframes, I would like to see the labels as attached picture. The attached picture is using MTF MovingAverage V1 that I have attached in the previous post.

Regards,

tradepar

Hi Mladen,

could you please make this indicator MTF and Interpolate?

Thank you!!!

Regards

Files:
hlv.mq4  6 kb

brax64,

Here you go

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

could you please make this indicator MTF and Interpolate?

Thank you!!!

Regards
Files:
hlv_mtf.mq4  11 kb

Wonderful indicator needs alert

Hi

first post here....

found this indicator (insync index) in this thread - could you please make an alert for zero crosses and OB/OS - Levels (current candle and closed candle)?

My dreams would come true

insync_index.mq4

Files:

pinkkrebs1,

Here you go then :):) insync_index_-_alerts.mq4

It is alerting on both : zero line cross as well as overbought / oversold levels reached (it will alert on every overbought / oversold level hit for the first time, if it retraces and than hits the level again, it will alert again regardless of the "direction" of the hit

regards

Mladen

pinkkrebs1:
Hi

first post here....

found this indicator (insync index) in this thread - could you please make an alert for zero crosses and OB/OS - Levels (current candle and closed candle)?

My dreams would come true

insync_index.mq4
Files:

Thank you!

Hi Mladen..

Is it possible to get this indicator with candlesticks instead of Bar chart??

Regards

Halvard

mladen:
Here you go

One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen
Reason: