Elite indicators :) - page 406

ValeoFX

Don't worry, it is correct

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Could you plse look at the code on Line 164 (see attached screen-print) and confirm that it is correct. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Don't worry, it is correct

regards

Mladen

=============

Many thanks Mladen, especially for the quick reply. Mine functions perfectly, but I could not help spotting that when I was adjusting colours.

Best regards,

averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence_v2

Good afternoon,

Mrtools,

Could add the 5 following options :

1."Alexander MA";

2."Zero lag EMA";

3."Double smoothed EMA"

4."Double EMA";

5."Triple EMA";

of this indicator "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence"

averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alertsdivergence.mq4

Thanks.

bebeshel:
Good afternoon,

Mrtools,

Could add the 5 following options :

1."Alexander MA";

2."Zero lag EMA";

3."Double smoothed EMA"

4."Double EMA";

5."Triple EMA";

of this indicator "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence"

averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alertsdivergence.mq4

Thanks.

Been done all ready by Mladen here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

couple pages back he said hes working on a better divergence set up , so waiting on that before doing any more divergence.

mladen:
jho

Here is this one

It is a different one (only instantaneous trend line (iTrend) is left out from this ona) with some extra averages. Colors are changing correctly (no repainting) Multi time frame works correctly and you have an interpolated option too. Alerts added. No arrows (since it has non repainting color changes, no need for arrows) Just packed up a couple of then on a chart as an example (sma+lsma+hull)
regards Mladen

Hi Mladen

can you add feature of shift

I think there isn't any development in the code at rsi divergence ındicator

You said I publish it in 2-3 days.

Good works

TepeFinans

Here is this one with shift added

Still working on new way of divergences detection

regards

Mladen

TepeFinans:
Hi Mladen

can you add feature of shift

I think there isn't any development in the code at rsi divergence ındicator

You said I publish it in 2-3 days.

Good works

OK,

Mrtools

Thanks

Mrtool, as can be seen in another example, I think many people would like if you have changed, the divergence between the price and (Fast-Slow), with the difference between PRICE and HISTOGRAM ((FAST-SLOW) _SIGNAL) , In This indicator:

Click image for larger version Name: Divergencias 02 dec 2011 2.jpg Views: 0 Size: 201.5 KB ID: 130035averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4

Normalized MACD of averages ...

While doing some other things ...

This is a normalized macd with our usual choice of averages that can be used for macd calculation and for result smoothing. By default this indicator is set to use Alexander MA for calculation and NonLag MA for result smoothing.

Of parameters : if SlowMethod or NormalizeSmoothMethod are set to less than 0, then the FastMethod is used for whichever is less than 0 (that way you have to change one method and the whole calculation will be done according to that one method. Methods can be from 0 to 16 (the usual set of 17 averages types)

PS: made a change in code (NormalizeSmoothMethod was not handled properly in the first version - it is doing it correctly now). Default smoothing is a very low lag 3 period smoothing, so it seems that it is safe to use even longer smoothing periods for result smoothing (depending on chosen method of course - NonLag MA is a rather fast MA when it comes to lag)

Favour plse Mladen

Hi Mladen,

Please could you "doctor" this indicator for me so that I can move the arrows ?

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Please could you "doctor" this indicator for me so that I can move the arrows ?

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards.
Files:
Reason: