Elite indicators :) - page 400

SIMBA

San made it to work on EURUSD only and version 4.20 worked on EUR USD only. I did not change that.

And since it internally calculates those from EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD and USDCAD it is not possible to make it work on any symbol (just the ones included in those 8 symbol pairs). It is meant to show just certain symbols and as I already said, snowski limited this version to EUR and USD correlation only (as far as I am aware of he is working on a next version of it)

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

I have a problem with the indicator version 4.21 .It only shows EURUSD no matter what chart do I put it in.Even for USDCHF it shows exactly the same histogram shown for EURUSD.

When I try to change the symbol prefix and suffix-to respectively GBP and USD, or USD and CHF,for example-the separate window appears in black and the diary says "Custom indicator..... removed".

Could you please explain what should I do to be able to see the right histograms for the right charts?

Thanks in advance and Regards.

mladen:
SIMBA

San made it to work on EURUSD only and version 4.20 worked on EUR USD only. I did not change that.

And since it internally calculates those from EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD and USDCAD it is not possible to make it work on any symbol (just the ones included in those 8 symbol pairs). It is meant to show just certain symbols and as I already said, snowski limited this version to EUR and USD correlation only (as far as I am aware of he is working on a next version of it)

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Thanks for your explanation.

I thought that San´s intention was to make it "multicurrency",I remember one post where he wrote something about showing the USDCHF histogram on an EURUSD chart.

In any case ,congratulations to both of you,the indicator works exceptionally well for EURUSD,and,if a multicurrency indicator,or a customizable one is developed,I am sure it will be as good as this one.

EDIT:I checked that post and realized that San was writing about version 4.30,which I downloaded and seems to be working fine for 8 different pairs.

Regards

Latest version..

Hi Mladen,

Here are 2 screen-prints of the latest version FXCorrelator (v 4.21).

The bottom one shows it correctly (should have been on top, sorry), but 2 steps further (using the "Step by Step" button), it goes right back to the straight line again.(The top picture)

My charts are set to default bars during this exercise f.w.i.w.

Regards.

Here's version 4.40.

I ported mladen's changes from his version 4.21 to 4.30 and named this 4.40.

I made an error in previous code regarding the number of bars (well, not quite an error but rather a bad and unnecessary shortcut).

Mladen pointed this out, for which I thank him.

So this handles multiple pairs. For now, it's useful on these 7 pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD and USDCAD.

So for now, use it to compare a certain pair to USD for instance.

Cheers,

San.

Files:

ValeoFX

Make sure that you have the same amount of bars for all symbols used in calculation (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD and USDCAD) If any of the symbols has less then some other symbol, you will get that peak (the linear weighted moving average that is used before smoothing in calculation returns that results) Once you have same amount of bars in history it will work OK (tried it now on my PC and by forcing download for all those symbols all those peaks disappeared on my charts - I had 2 extra peaks similar to yours) First one (the first in history) will not disappear due to things I was talking before.

The main problem of this indicator is that it is multi symbol indicator (even if it is not visible at a first glance) and all the data for all symbols must be in right places.

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Here are 2 screen-prints of the latest version FXCorrelator (v 4.21).

The bottom one shows it correctly (should have been on top, sorry), but 2 steps further (using the "Step by Step" button), it goes right back to the straight line again.(The top picture)

My charts are set to default bars during this exercise f.w.i.w.

Regards.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts on this.

Cheers, San.

mrtools:
Hi TepeFinans, Added the levels, your level lines will move as you set your levels also you can set your arrows with your alerts. So now there are 5 different type alerts and arrows.

Thanks MrTools

Valeo,

The indie draws on a total of 7 pairs for its calculations. So if you scroll back on a chart and the indie has not been 'running' there before in forward mode, the data of the other pairs it needs are probably not available. Alternatively: the indie needs some bars to calculate and the smoothing needs 'room' to stabilize.

Not 100% sure if that's the cause of the problem, but this can cause problems.

Does that make sense?

EDIT: Also see mladen's post on previous page...I missed that. Apologies. And thanks mladen for the new version. Will copy his 'fix' into v4.30 and post here later.

Cheers, San.

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Make sure that you have the same amount of bars for all symbols used in calculation (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD and USDCAD) If any of the symbols has less then some other symbol, you will get that peak (the linear weighted moving average that is used before smoothing in calculation returns that results) Once you have same amount of bars in history it will work OK (tried it now on my PC and by forcing download for all those symbols all those peaks disappeared on my charts - I had 2 extra peaks similar to yours) First one (the first in history) will not disappear due to things I was talking before.

The main problem of this indicator is that it is multi symbol indicator (even if it is not visible at a first glance) and all the data for all symbols must be in right places.

regards

Mladen

============

Thanks Mladen and Snowski. I did not have all those currencies running in my MT4 . Will report back later, but I understand it better now. Appreciate your time and patience with me.

Successful day to you.

Both versions are running correctly..

Gentlemen, both versions are running correctly.

Thank you both; much appreciated.

Reason: