Elite indicators :) - page 400

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here it is You can control arrows displacement with arrowsDisplacementparameter. It is a multiplier that is applied to 20 period ATR and than that product is added or subtracted from high and low. ATR is suitable for that task because it will automatically adjust itself to time frame too (fixed distance of 1 pip, for example, may mean a lot on 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on weekly or monthly chart, that is why I like the ATR distance way) You can use even negative multiplier for displacement in which case you can get rather interesting display

As of Gann high low : the version posted by rdoane is, as I explained in one of the previous posts, OK, so it can be used for the purpose you have asked

ValeoFX:
Mladen would you be kind enough and make me a Histogram version of the Gann_Hi/Lo indicator plse? No need for Bells & Whistles. Thanks.

Secondly, could you please add a facility to the NonLag-MACD so that I can adjust the arrows according to my liking plse? At the moment the arrows are still too far away from the candles.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hercs
Hercs  

Thanking you sincerely

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here it is

You can control arrows displacement with arrowsDisplacementparameter. It is a multiplier that is applied to 20 period ATR and than that product is added or subtracted from high and low. ATR is suitable for that task because it will automatically adjust itself to time frame too (fixed distance of 1 pip, for example, may mean a lot on 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on weekly or monthly chart, that is why I like the ATR distance way) You can use even negative multiplier for displacement in which case you can get rather interesting display

As of Gann high low : the version posted by rdoane is, as I explained in one of the previous posts, OK, so it can be used for the purpose you have asked

==============

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely for the changes and also the explanation regarding the use of the ATR which is more valuable to me than you can imagine. Appreciate you very much.

Also for the "heads-up" on the GannHi/Lo which I must admit that I did not give his reply any thought as we all know (or shall I say "should know" by now) what "repainting" means. My apologies.

Wishing you a successful day.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rsa77:
Hello Mladen

There is a good indicator I has seen it on forum .you can make signals on mail when the indicator changes color.

Thanks

Hi Rsa77,

Added the alerts and interpolation mtf.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

DWMA - JMA indicators ...

MrTools told me that someone has asked for this : JMA / DWMA oscillator

It is a system that checks for crosses of double weighted moving average and jurik ma. The idea of the double weighted moving average is to make it as smooth as it is possible using only linear weighted weight coefficients and even though I doubted at start that it will give some surprising results, it does ...

At this post I am posting a "simple" double weighted moving average (DWMA) and JMA indicators : the on chart and the oscillator of the same (it is a kind of MACD, but instead of using EMAs for that purpose, in this one the DWMA and JMA are used) Default parameters used are the widely known MACD parameters (12,26) but in the original (as far as I was able to find it out) the are using 10,7. Anyway those parameters are a subject of experimenting even though the 12,26 combination is not too bad at all (even though I use it in rather strange way, you will discover when you start the indicator ). Also it seems that the indicator will have its use in divergence tracking and discovering

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

In this post I am posting a somewhat enhanced DWMA - JMA indicators

PS: in these examples I am not using parameters for fastest crosses, but rather for more "reliable" crosses. With short periods (10,7 for example) these become a very fast cross detection indicators (like in the lower example)

rsa77
rsa77  

thank you,mrtools

san4x
san4x  

Kind request:

I like the indicator showing me Yesterday's Hi and Lo on today's chart (aqua dotted lines).

What I am looking for is that the line style changes once price has broken the lines on close, for example, they would turn solid red.

If it's not too much to ask, can someone (mladen/mrtools) perhaps have a glance?

I tried, but since the lines are defined as buffers (I think this is not necessary, but may be wrong), I have trouble getting this accomplished.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

S.

Files:
SIMBA
SIMBA  

Mtf?

mladen:
In this post I am posting a somewhat enhanced DWMA - JMA indicators

PS: in these examples I am not using parameters for fastest crosses, but rather for more "reliable" crosses. With short periods (10,7 for example) these become a very fast cross detection indicators (like in the lower example)

Mladen,

They are indeed a fast detector with 10,7...I love the oscillator,even if it is the same in regards to zero crossing,it allows for change in slope easier appreciation.Is it possible to add MTF capabilities(with interpolation) and alarms set to change in slope and-or zero crossing?

Regards

S

William Snyder
William Snyder  

These were also requested keltner bands with Jma and a rsx on rsx, the rsx was made by Mladen awhile back to get the rsx times 2 affect you need to set double parameter to true.

this is what Mark Jurik says about them, not saying its true or false best to let you folks decide

2. RSX on RSX

RSX on RSX

The "RSX on RSX" indicator feeds the output of RSX on price to another RSX and plots a blended combination of this and a single RSX. Standard RSX analyzes trend directional strength, but RSX-on-RSX analyzes trend acceleration. This synchronizes RSX with rapid market reversals, typically found in a tight trading range.

3. JMA Keltner Band

JMA Keltner Band

Two popular bands around price action are the Keltner Band and Bollinger Band. Their difference is that Keltner band width is an average of true range and Bollinger is based on standard deviation of true range. This chart shows a Keltner Band and JMA crossing paths.

Bands allow more sophisticated analysis than mere crossover moving averages. Note the absence of either blue or red lines in certain places. Trading logic can be set up to stay out of the market in these regions.

updated jma keltner bands posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

bebeshel
bebeshel  

JMA_Kelthner Band width RSX on JMA

I did not get to (another color) the neutral zone when: JMA is between Kelthner bands,.... if could make someone.

keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.mq4