Elite indicators :) - page 966

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
maurice:
Hi mladen, I have MT4 build 840 but result is far to your with histo indicator and ssa squeeze already freeze terminal.. any idea ?

maurice

I was using different indicator on that example (the ssa squeeze of averages) This is when I use the same as you :

The "ssa squeeze" is very different from the ssa advanced histo

Files:
ssa_1.gif 74 kb
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
And here is a version with more options (for prices), different way how multi time frame is treated and somewhat optimized code (shorter) : step_t3_rsi_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

Can averages be added to this indicator?

And how does the indicator alert , does it alert on overbought and oversold lines or crossover ? iam still changing the parameters on this one and havnt tested it yet , so if it alert on ob and os can you change it to alert on rsi and t3 crossover? .

mauricefx
mauricefx  
mladen:
maurice

I was using different indicator on that example (the ssa squeeze of averages) This is when I use the same as you :

The "ssa squeeze" is very different from the ssa advanced histo

Hi mladen,

ok I se that ssa histo seem to be equal.. but ssa squeeze already freeze my MT and I dont have any ndication to solve this trouble

Do you have any EA that use SSA histo or this indicator repaint ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
maurice:
Hi mladen,

ok I se that ssa histo seem to be equal.. but ssa squeeze already freeze my MT and I dont have any ndication to solve this trouble

Do you have any EA that use SSA histo or this indicator repaint ?

maurice

Regarding SSA : please read this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page637#comment_861272

regarding SSA squeeze : you must have "SSA of price" indicator in the indicators folder too in order to make it work or else it will freeze

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
netpacman:
Good afternon MLADEN,

I don't now where to post this, so i try this way.

I have some indicators developed by you that do not work under mt4 build 840, which are the ones i attached. Would you please be so generous to send me the ones actualized?

Thank you very much

thank you

And finally here is this one too : ssa_squeeze_of_averages_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

The rest does not need any update

PS: this indicator needs "SSA of price" indicator too in order to work properly

PPS: that is one indicator on the chart. One with DataDisplayOff set to true and other with DataDisplayOff set to false

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can averages be added to this indicator? And how does the indicator alert , does it alert on overbought and oversold lines or crossover ? iam still changing the parameters on this one and havnt tested it yet , so if it alert on ob and os can you change it to alert on rsi and t3 crossover? .

Here is a version that uses those 20 types of averages instead of T3 : step_rsi_averages_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

PS: alerts are on a cross of the 2 values, not on ob and os levels, so no change in that

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is T3 velocity burst, added nrp slope coloring and the price options.

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
Here is a version that uses those 20 types of averages instead of T3 : step_rsi_averages_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

PS: alerts are on a cross of the 2 values, not on ob and os levels, so no change in that

Hello,

can we have this one with arrows on chart - with adjustable upper+lower gap, please?

Thanks in advance

derfel

William Snyder
William Snyder  
derfel:
Hello,

can we have this one with arrows on chart - with adjustable upper+lower gap, please?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Derfel, added the arrows with adjustable gaps.

derfel
derfel  
mrtools:
Derfel, added the arrows with adjustable gaps.

Big thanks, mrtools,

eager to see it work with open market on monday.

Thanks

derfel