Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 768

Hi Mladen

Can you turn the indicator from post 7677 into Tape version

Thanks Mr M

Thanks very much.

zigzagzugv1.1.mq4zigzag.mq4

Hi Maiden, if you could be so kind and make these two into MTF as well, 1.3 is the most recent,disregard 1.1, thanks again.

Files:

zigxard-pointer-v3 mtf.mq4 repaint ? can anyone tell me please ..

Yes

but higher time frames its better

use as secondary

Rocktheedge:
zigxard-pointer-v3 mtf.mq4 repaint ? can anyone tell me please ..

It is ZigZag indicator made a bit differently. Set the parameters for the zigzag and that indicator to be the same and you are going to get exactly the same results

Hi Mladen

Can you turn the indicator into Tape version

Thanks Mr M

rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

Can you turn the indicator into Tape version

Thanks Mr M

rkhan1

Since that is a zigzag kind of indicator, it would have the last "leg" empty, and also, as all zigzag like indicators, it is recalculating repainting. Since histogram/tape indicators are usually used for signal kind of trading, I do not recommend that type of usage of that indicator

OK

Is there anything else that you would recommend in tape version or so as a secondary tool

Thanks

rkhan1:
OK

Is there anything else that you would recommend in tape version or so as a secondary tool

Thanks

rkhan1

It all depends on your system

But if you are looking for confirmation indicator avoid any indicator that recalculates to be a confirmation indicator (invert the logic of it if you use recalculating indicator - recalculating should be the estimator / guessing one , and the non-recalculating the confirmation/decision making one)

So, it is just a matter of choosing among a lot of possible combinations what suits your trading style the best

Reason: