Elite indicators :) - page 411

Super trend 3

Halvard,

Here you go Decided to call it Super trend 3 and to include all the options that were added lately. If you wish it to show candles keep the BodyWidthgreater than WickWidth. If they are the same, you are going to get bars (setting different colors for body and wick can give interesting results in the case when widths are the same). You can still choose if you want bars / candles and lines visible or not at all. If you do not want the label to display anything, just enter empty string in the LabelTextparameter.

supertrend__3.mq4

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen..

Is it possible to get this indicator with candlesticks instead of Bar chart??

Regards

Halvard
Files:
supertrend.mq4  13 kb
st_3.gif  23 kb

Thanks alot Mladen

Best regards

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard,

Here you go

Decided to call it Super trend 3 and to include all the options that were added lately. If you wish it to show candles keep the BodyWidthgreater than WickWidth. If they are the same, you are going to get bars (setting different colors for body and wick can give interesting results in the case when widths are the same). You can still choose if you want bars / candles and lines visible or not at all. If you do not want the label to display anything, just enter empty string in the LabelTextparameter.

supertrend__3.mq4

regards

Mladen

mladen:
Here you go

One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen

Thank You very much Mladen. You rock.

never mind, find the solution....

Mladen

Good morning,

May you be so kind, and do the same indicator for MT4,..." Leader MACD" , what we have is a bit different.

Thanks

Leader of the MACD ...

One more indicator for metatrader 5.

This is the Leader of the MACD as described by Giorgos E. Siligardos in the attached article. In short, in this indicator there are 2 indicators in 1. A regular MACD (which is drawn as lines (colored line is a regular MACD and dotted line is signal)) and the "Leader MACD" indicator (which is drawn as shaded areas) Using shaded ares gives us a clearer view of the 2 indicators and a much easier way of reading the 2 (which was not the case with metatrader 4 version - it was very hard to read the whole thing)

Leader of the MACD ...

Value wise and calculation wise they are exactly the same. The difference is in the "look and feel"

As I told in the post where I posted the metatrader 5 version, filled array is not available in metatrader 4 (it can only be done in metatrader 5). But since it is obvious that the "look and feel" is very important to any indicator, and since it is obvious that it helps its readability, here is the closest to the filled array made in metatrader 4 (using histogram instead in this version), Colored histogram is the "leader". Also made one additional choice : in this one the color of macd can be chosen to color it on macd line slope or macd-signal line position (which is of more use in my opinion and hence it is a default way of coloring macd line)

leader_of_the_macd.mq4

bebeshel:
Good morning,

May you be so kind, and do the same indicator for MT4,..." Leader MACD" , what we have is a bit different.

Thanks

Files:

Leader MACD

I understand,.. the difference between the 2 platforms.

Thanks.

mladen:
Value wise and calculation wise they are exactly the same. The difference is in the "look and feel"

As I told in the post where I posted the metatrader 5 version, filled array is not available in metatrader 4 (it can only be done in metatrader 5). But since it is obvious that the "look and feel" is very important to any indicator, and since it is obvious that it helps its readability, here is the closest to the filled array made in metatrader 4 (using histogram instead in this version), Colored histogram is the "leader". Also made one additional choice : in this one the color of macd can be chosen to color it on macd line slope or macd-signal line position (which is of more use in my opinion and hence it is a default way of coloring macd line)

leader_of_the_macd.mq4

Mladen

forgive,

Mladen, the "Leader of the Macd",does not have "Multi Time Frame", could you make it with "Timeframe".

Thanks

Simple oscillator 3

Hi mladen,

could you please make a mtf version of your nice "Simple oscillator 3" from post #4199 ?

thanks in advance

derfel

"Leader of the MACD" + multi time framing capability

leader_of_the_macd_-_mtf.mq4

Reason: