Elite indicators :) - page 407

Hi mladen

Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows.mq4 does not show anything. I have libssa.dll in experts/library folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

tradepar

tradepar

If you have the libssa,dll in libraries folder then the only problem can be that dll imports are not allowed on the indicator properties. Check it and then it should work (I checked it right now and it works OK) Here is how that setting should look like :

tradepar:
Hi mladen

Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows.mq4 does not show anything. I have libssa.dll in experts/library folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

tradepar
Files:
dll.gif  11 kb

Yep. That was the issue.

Thanks a lot mladen for a prompt response.

Regards,

tradepar

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

==============

Much appreciate you, Mladen.

Enjoy a great weekend.

histogram

Mrtools,

Good morning

Could you change this indicator : average Macd mtf+alert+divergence, to display the histogram of the difference between (Fast MA-Slow MA) and SIGNAL.

Thanks.

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

Good morning

Could you change this indicator : average Macd mtf+alert+divergence, to display the histogram of the difference between (Fast MA-Slow MA) and SIGNAL.

Thanks.

Do you mean Osma?

Osma

Yes, mrtools...Osma

Thanks

Kind of a challenge to make something like osma but a little different, hopefully this one is a tad bit different and not the same o same o , anyway the osma is the histogram, macd and signal line are blue and red line. Anyway there are 2 types of slopes, coloring the histogram, can choose using osma slope or a combination of osma macd slope(the macd/osma slope was brought to my attention in the public section)Went ahead and installed the divergence with alerts.arrows, & lines. The lines,arrows,and alerts you can choose to use osma slope or osma/macd slope, if you leave osmaslope settings to false but turn them on then they will work off of macd/osma slope, also have a choice of the 17 averages.

clc4x:
Thanks for the efforts.

However, it is quite different from my original indicator. Can you make it the same?

Yeah i noticed that was going to delete my post real quick but was too late you had downloaded it Anyway all i could figure the problem was i tried to build Atr into the indicator like the original, but it wasn't working right. This version looks very close, only thing in your version it was calling current Close, this version using moving average, but if you set the MaLength to 1 or 2 and leave price = 0 (same as Close) then its very close to yours. Forgot to mention if you change price to 2 or 3 (high or low) then indicator will use the high low in its calculations, greater than the high + multiplier blue line and less than low - multiplier then red line, maybe making for a trailer with more room to work.

ps) owe an apology to ClcFx, in coding the mod for some reason removed his copyright, i am sorry sir and reposting a corrected version!

Files:

This is a version of Hpt Trend using MultiPass Ma Filter!

ps) this indicator was a mod of Clc4x's Hpt Atr trend when doing the original mod inadvertently removed his copyright, am reposting this version with his copyright, the way it should be and Thanks to Clc4x!!

Files:
Reason: