GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) - page 8

duyduy:
I use standart account, i don't use mini account. cause it seems don't work and i don't know how to do backtesting

If you are testing standard version with 0.1 lot size so this version is proven to be works. I am testign exact same version with exact same settings.

It is my statement for the week.

Files:

zigzag EA

Hi all,

I'm looking for high low zigzag EA based on parameter set to 1 ...

or

simple EA

if break previous bar high then buy with tp and sl

if break previous bar low then sell with tp and sl

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Im testing the goldwarrior 02b EA with dayimpuls indicator in MT4-software at 15 min. timeframe, but I dont get any signals. Please can anyone post the last functioning EA with indicator, please? This would be great.

This EA is not trading often: may be one trade per week per pair as an average.

newdigital:
This EA is not trading often: may be one trade per week per pair as an average.

Goldwarrior-mini with TIMEFILTER?

I have Goldwarrior mini.

but I would like to have the one with the Time Filter set with setting for mini.

Is there a EA with these settings and the TimeFilter?

alpine4133:
I have Goldwarrior mini.

but I would like to have the one with the Time Filter set with setting for mini.

Is there a EA with these settings and the TimeFilter?

I do not remember any version with timefilter.

newdigital:
If you are talking about mini version so try to backtest it with 0.01 lot size. If mini EA is backtesting so it works. If not - just report about it and I will try to get some coders to to fix it.

I use standart account, i don't use mini account. cause it seems don't work and i don't know how to do backtesting

My GU close in +150 but

on EU still floating loss. it don't open any trade again,

maybe because my internet connection is disconnect from the provider for 4 hours

Files:
gw_01.gif  9 kb

Time filter

Added Time Filter to Goldwarrior mini versions trading hours are between between from hour trade to hour trade.

Reason: