Elite indicators :) - page 402

bulliz:
Hi,

Just a little request about this indicator, an EMA of the MACD Signal.

Is it possible to have it MTF?

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

Hi Bulliz,

Here's the mtf.

Many thanks mrtools!

Regards

bulliz

mrtools:
Hi Camisa, Added the alerts.

thank you Mr Tools...

I would like to ask you to code a little modification to the indicator: for it to print arrows only if the signal was present at candle open; if the signal (cross) came only intra candle it wouldn't print any arrow

nonlag-schaff-trend-cycle lines fix

Can someone fix nonlag-schaff-trend-cycle, the lines sometimes misplaced

Thanks a lot

Dear Mladen, thank you so much for your prompt reaction, truly appreciated! I wonder how I missed this excellent tool while browsing the thread many times... I can see that MACD of centered TMA is looking far better than SSA normalized, even despite of their similarities.

I have further, also kind, request. Would it be possible to supply this MACD of centered TMA with EMA and to provide dots in places where crossovers occur so that it will be more visible in real-time? I am sure there will be shifts of the dots and maybe even some of them will disappear in real-time due to recalculating nature of centered TMA. But this is not an issue for me as I just need to clearly see the zone as such, regardless of where it begins and ends. Still, it would be great if there was a way to have more or less stable point of the crossover; maybe this can be done by determining the distance between EMA and MACD cenetered TMA after their crossover?

I've thrown MA on MACD of centered TMA on 5 sec and 1 min charts and can actually see that while the position above/below zero line can shift, the position of the crossover does not change too much. Although in real-time MA and MACD centered TMA are too much squeezed when the crossover is occured.

In summary, it would be great to have "classical" MACD based on centered TMA with crossovers, which are preferable will be more or less stable and visible in real-time.

The lenghth of EMA and of cenetered TMA should be adjustable.

Thank you very much, and best regards,

Sergei

mladen:
sergei74

Since centered TMA and SSA are very, very similar, try this one out first : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

It is much faster than SSA calculation would be and values (when it comes to MACD, but even when it comes to basic values) are virtually the same as SSA MACD would be

regards Mladen

wieb

It should work OK now

regards

Mladen

wieb:
Can someone fix nonlag-schaff-trend-cycle, the lines sometimes misplaced

Thanks a lot

mladen:

wieb

It should work OK now

regards

Mladen

Thank you very much, Mladen, you always the best

Please help where I could find this Elliot Wave indicator?

Files:

IFT of rwma stochastic ...

From December issue of TASC : inverse fisher transform of rainbow wma stochastic (a complicated name for something rather simple : stochastic is built on rainbow WMA (this rainbow WMA is our invention, since it is extended idea of a what can be found in TASC and since they do not want to admit that the besic idea is the rainbow MA ) and then inverse fisher transform is plied to that stochastic)

Not a bad idea and not a bad indicator after all (better than my explanation of it anyway )

A pleasant weekend to all

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
wieb

It should work OK now

regards

Mladen

====================

Mladen, you are probably smiling already when you see my request for ARROWS (Yep Arrows) when the indicator brakes levels 85 down and 15 up. This is one of THE most under rated indicators on the market and with the combination of DTosc (and I am now testing your latest creation in "InverseFisher..." to see whether it will add more value, which it seems to do), it has already proved to me at least, that it is worth running.

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards.

Murrey_Math indicator

Mladen or MrTools, please could you change the line thickness of this indicator for me? Alex.Piech.FinGeR constructed this gem and I would like to run it "in the back ground" rather than an overpowering solid line. Presently it can only be selected as single solid line or 2 - 3 thickness, etc. I would like the option to make those lines (levels) dotted in variation, etc.

Much appreciated again. Thanks.

Reason: