Elite indicators :) - page 402

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you MrTools

Good morning MrTools,

Thank you ever so much for this addition. Much appreciated.

Will let you know by end of day latest as to whether the lines are functioning properly.

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Sincerely.

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you MrTools

Hi MrTools,

Just to let you know that the indicator is performing correctly.

Much appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Averages & confidence bands ...

This an exploration in the same direction as some of my previous posts, but a bit different ...

PS for the "perfectionists" that will examine the code too : inverse of normal CDF is an approximation (it is roughly a 4 decimal places approximation, which means that confidence levels of 99.9999% are calculated as it should. I felt that, due to the nature of this indicator, there is no need for more precise ways of calculating. In this case the main goal was the simplicity of the code

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is using the confidence bands and the alerts and arrrows are when the rsi and signal line cross am not sure but trading the signals has been pretty good considering the recalculating nature of ssa.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Can you make this indicator a Histogram. I've looked all over but non appear to be as good.

Thank you

Ray

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mrtools:
This is using the confidence bands and the alerts and arrrows are when the rsi and signal line cross am not sure but trading the signals has been pretty good considering the recalculating nature of ssa.

Hello Mladen,

Do we need something else in order to see the indicator ?

Best regards

Rosalie

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rosalie

I believe that the question should be for mrTools, but nevertheless ...

Yes, you need the libssa.dll (you can download it from these 2 posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

rosalieone:
Hello Mladen,

Do we need something else in order to see the indicator ?

Best regards

Rosalie
rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
Rosalie

I believe that the question should be for mrTools, but nevertheless ...

Yes, you need the libssa.dll (you can download it from these 2 posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

Oups

Sorry MrTools

Thanks for the answer

camisa
camisa  
mrtools:

1. do the arrows recalculate too?

2. indicator doesn't show up; what other files does it need?

san4x
san4x  

mladen, all those interested,

I found a bug in the RSX TDI indicator, and fixed it.

Nothing really important, but if you want to use the RSX TDI in an EA, the old sequence of variables in the iCustom might cause trouble.

On regular use the differences will be minimal (but noticeable when showing divergences).

Hope some might find this helpful.

Cheers, San.