Elite indicators :) - page 197

DTOsc..

Mladen,

Please I need some help with the DTosc signal @ max/min.

I noticed that frequently the max/min levels on M5 template is 90/10 and then I tried to change the original by changing Line 138 and 139 respectively. Also lines 229/230 and 234/235.

(I also changed Line 263 for the ATR from 20 to 10, just to see if the Arrows will be any different, but no such luck.)

BUT although the top arrows appear, the bottom arrows representing the 10-level, don't. Please would you mind helping me to achieve this?

I know you are busy and therefore I take the liberty to add my attempt here for you to see where I made the changes.

Thanking you in advance.

Please guys, do not download this indicator. It does NOT work, YET!

casaliss

Here you go
regards

Mladen

casaliss:
hi mladen

mtf

interpolate

thanks
Files:

mladen:
casaliss Here you go
regards Mladen

thanks mladen

How do you intend..

casaliss:
thanks mladen

Hi Casaliss,

How do you trade this channel / band? No trades when the price is in between the channel? If so, why bother with all the lines and not just obey the outside lines?

Looking forward to hearing from you as a matter of interest.

ValeoFX

All you had to do is to change line 138 from this

StoRSI = 90.0*((RSI - LLV)/(HHV - LLV));//100 ********* [/PHP]
to this
[PHP] StoRSI = MathMax(MathMin(100.0*(RSI - LLV)/(HHV - LLV),90),10);//100 *********
Multiplying with 90 instead with 100 just "deformed" the values and changed the maximum not the minimum too, and as far as I see, you want to limit the maximum and the minimum. Attaching the changed one too.

As of ATR : ATR shows an average true range over a certain period. It is a value close to average bar range and I use it since it reflects volatility in points rather good. Then adding or subtracting a half of average bar range to/from high.low is good mean of placing an arrow in order to keep it visually OK. In the case of dtosc I used 3/4 of the range. Changing the period for ATR does not change the position much. Change the multiplier in line 263 to something else and you will see immediate position change

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Please I need some help with the DTosc signal @ max/min.

I noticed that frequently the max/min levels on M5 template is 90/10 and then I tried to change the original by changing Line 138 and 139 respectively. Also lines 229/230 and 234/235.

(I also changed Line 263 for the ATR from 20 to 10, just to see if the Arrows will be any different, but no such luck.)

BUT although the top arrows appear, the bottom arrows representing the 10-level, don't. Please would you mind helping me to achieve this?

I know you are busy and therefore I take the liberty to add my attempt here for you to see where I made the changes.

Thanking you in advance.

Please guys, do not download this indicator. It does NOT work, YET!

mladen:
ValeoFX

All you had to do is to change line 138 from this

StoRSI = 90.0*((RSI - LLV)/(HHV - LLV));//100 ********* [/PHP]
to this
[PHP] StoRSI = MathMax(MathMin(100.0*(RSI - LLV)/(HHV - LLV),90),10);//100 *********
Multiplying with 90 instead with 100 just "deformed" the values and changed the maximum not the minimum too, and as far as I see, you want to limit the maximum and the minimum. Attaching the changed one too.

As of ATR : ATR shows an average true range over a certain period. It is a value close to average bar range and I use it since it reflects volatility in points rather good. Then adding or subtracting a half of average bar range to/from high.low is good mean of placing an arrow in order to keep it visually OK. In the case of dtosc I used 3/4 of the range. Changing the period for ATR does not change the position much. Change the multiplier in line 263 to something else and you will see immediate position change

regards

Mladen

==============================

Many thanks Mladen. Much appreciate you and the lessons I learn every time.

Best regards.

bump

Hi mladen,

I asked about this a while back.

I set up the Fibonacci Zones on the SDX Indicator, but I haven't been able to add Weekly and Monthly Levels.

I need one of 2 things, whichever one is more simple.

Adding the Weekly, Monthly functionality to the SDX Indicator

or

Adding the Fibonacci Zone levels to the Pivot Point indicator with the option of having the line start at the current candle (like the SDX is set up)

If you can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Fudo

Files:

Hi mladen, Hi mrtools,

thanks again for interpolating the "Fx Sniper" (post # 1944).

Would you please be so kind and do the same (interpolate) the both attached "MTF_Heiken_Ashi" ?

As you can see, one is for the main chart and the other one is for sub-window. As far as I can read, there is not much difference in the coding. But I can't code (yet).

If you could make two "new interpolated versions" of them, that would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

mladen

any chance you could look at this indicator?

Something I haven't seen mentioned is your "white background charts". I like to print the text with the charts and your charts make that much easier and less costly. I wish all posted charts had a white background.

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
mladen,

I have this muti CCI but it repaints:

1. Can your keen programming eye fix the problem?

2. Does the multi period cci preclude making this an mtf ?? If so do you have a CCI mtf.

I see in your programming the use of "indicatorFileName = WindowExpertName" I've searched MQL for an understanding of its use but to no avail,could you please explain its use.

Thanks

Ray
Files:

And one more digital filter, but this one is "special"

It is special in a sense that it touches the essence of all that we are doing and looking for. There were, are and will be a lot of discussions if there are cycles in the market at all. There are arguments against it and there are arguments for it. Both sides seems to have their weak or strong points. This indicators can make you think at the least.

It starts like this :
And it does not look anything special ... until you place it on chart
As an explanation : the "non cycle line" is calculated as an average of cycles, not the other way around. First the cycles are found from prices and then, as a result of cycles found, an average (a simple moving average) is calculated. As you can see it rather good reflects the price itself, so, if nothing else, we should think again of the "are there cycles in the market or they aren't there"

Well, now a pleasant rest of the weekend to all

Reason: