NEED HELP: Weekly Open Line Indicator

Hi,

i have one 'Weekly Open line indicator' which able to indicate Daily/Weekly/Monthly open line in the mt4 chart.

My problem with this indicator is i can't do back test due to the creator fix it for 1 month back-test only.

Kindly help to create 'option' to choose the number of steps to perform the back-test OR set maximum number to do the back-test.

i have attached the indicator here.Hope someone will help me to create it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kash

Files:

1. The indicator, does not handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 № 4

2. Your request is unintelligible. If you are using the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Hi Sir,

1.Thanks for your advise to do some changes on the source code,i'm sorry,i'm not familiar to do so. 

i have attached the indicator here (D_W_MN_open_line.mq4) to get a coder help to modify the indicator.

Will you able to do modification Sir? Thank you.

2.i try to using mechanical translation and this is what i get:

'this indicator shows past data for only one month. asking for help customizing this indicator to check more past data'

i hope you understand what help i need with the indicator.

3.I'm looking for a coder to customizing the source code.i'll try to get help before move to Freelance.

Thank you sir.

Regards,

KASH

Reason: