Elite indicators :) - page 204

yuhu
yuhu  

Hi Mladen

When I try to call Rainbow WMA from another indi, it hangs mt4.

I suspect perhaps it has somethin to do with the MTF?

Could you please very kindly to make a lightweight version, please?

Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yuhu

I do not know which version are you trying to call, so made a short indicator to check both and there is no problem at all (it works OK in mtf as well as non-mtf version and in mtf as well as non-mtf mode for both). Attaching the example with calls to both indicators so you can check where did you use different code that causes crashes

regards

Mladen

yuhu:
Hi Mladen

When I try to call Rainbow WMA from another indi, it hangs mt4.

I suspect perhaps it has somethin to do with the MTF?

Could you please very kindly to make a lightweight version, please?

Thank you in advance.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

The allerts part : here is one that is set buy default to play a sound when a new arrow appears.

Of levels : you would have to change the code in order to be able to follow the adjustable levels. First step would be to define the levels as parameter inputs and then use those values in calculations. Otherwise indicator is not and will not be aware of levels you put on a chart

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen

Please may I ask you a favour?

Would you mind adding an Alert facility onto the attached DTosc for me? No pop-ups, just an audible alert. Thanking you in advance.

Remember the issue I had with getting the DTosc to throw out an arrow when it hits other levels such as 90 and 10? What I did find was that if you move the levels, the indicator still does NOT get to those levels - it keeps on moving. You kindly made the changes for me on Line 138, but I am not attaching it here as I think I have found the answer to what it is I want the DTosc to do for me.

Lastly, have you seen the latest October 2010 issue of “Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities” (TASC) magazine yet? There is an article on an indicator built by John Ehlers and modified by Sylvain Vervoort that you may want to look at. I also just received it from a friend and fellow trader Joe Broadhurst. Let me know about this one too please as it is another large file that needs to be uploaded.

Sincerely,

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

newtrader100
newtrader100  

I just want to say THANK YOU to all!!!

Jimmy
Jimmy  

mladen,

Would it be possible to make the JurikVolty_v1 like the All Wilder's DMI in order to see multiple TFs?

thanks,

jim

altoronto
altoronto  

Renko EA

Mladen, is it possible to fix this EA to work on renko offline charts?

Thank you in advance.

Files:
renkoea.zip 7 kb
casaliss
casaliss  

Mtf Or Interpolate

Hi Mladen

MTF And

Interpolate Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Jim

Here you go

One additional parameter : equalize. Since volatility values for different time frames tend to be very different (similar to MACD : the higher the time frame the bigger the volatility) equalize is here simply to "make visible" lower time frames, but then the values are recalculated in order to fit them all into same height (as on the picture : the shape and signals are more or less the same, but the values are not)

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

Would it be possible to make the JurikVolty_v1 like the All Wilder's DMI in order to see multiple TFs?

thanks,

jim
Jimmy
Jimmy  

gr8 mladen..............thanks a ton......jim

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

The allerts part : here is one that is set buy default to play a sound when a new arrow appears.

Of levels : you would have to change the code in order to be able to follow the adjustable levels. First step would be to define the levels as parameter inputs and then use those values in calculations. Otherwise indicator is not and will not be aware of levels you put on a chart

regards

Mladen

====================

Hi Mladen,

Many thanks for this favour; much appreciated. Will let you know how it performs.

Best regards.