Elite indicators :) - page 198

mladen:
And one more digital filter, but this one is "special"

It is special in a sense that it touches the essence of all that we are doing and looking for. There were, are and will be a lot of discussions if there are cycles in the market at all. There are arguments against it and there are arguments for it. Both sides seems to have their weak or strong points. This indicators can make you think at the least.

It starts like this :
And it does not look anything special ... until you place it on chart
As an explanation : the "non cycle line" is calculated as an average of cycles, not the other way around. First the cycles are found from prices and then, as a result of cycles found, an average (a simple moving average) is calculated. As you can see it rather good reflects the price itself, so, if nothing else, we should think again of the "are there cycles in the market or they aren't there"

Well, now a pleasant rest of the weekend to all

Mladen,

Can you add colourings and arrows(based on coloring) to both indicators?Many thanks.

Digital Filters Description

For those here who can't read Russian, here's a link to the English translation of the PDF mladen posted earlier.

New Adaptive Method of Following the Tendency and Market Cycles

email alert...

can someone direct me on the post for setting up email alert

thanks in advance

derfel

Here you go Added alerts too (just in case)
regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hi mladen, Hi mrtools,

thanks again for interpolating the "Fx Sniper" (post # 1944).

Would you please be so kind and do the same (interpolate) the both attached "MTF_Heiken_Ashi" ?

As you can see, one is for the main chart and the other one is for sub-window. As far as I can read, there is not much difference in the coding. But I can't code (yet).

If you could make two "new interpolated versions" of them, that would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Heiken Ashi - mtf ...

Dear mladen,

it's grat. Very big thanks.

derfel

Macd arrows

Mladen,

Could you please take a look at this Macd-HL indicator. All the features work great "when its the only Macd-HL on the chart'. If you add a second Macd-HL to the chart all works well except for the "arrows". The last Macd-HL changed or add to the chart takes preferance over the other existing Macd-HL. I was trying to check for coincidental arrows.

Thank You

Ray

PS-Sorry, It works great if you flip back and forth from lets say h1 to h4 then both appear and there they are. I'm not sure they will work going forward???

Thanks Ray

Heiken Ashi MA jurik new_alerts

Mladen, can you make MTF version of it as well?

Thank you in advance.

Hi mladen

Please add zero line cross arrows on current chart.

Thanks

nonlag

Non lag Atr of Jma cross

Interesting indie mrtools, this demands closer study...

Thanks!

Cheers, San.

Reason: