Elite indicators :) - page 190

Thanking you.......

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

I left default time frames and default weights as in the nolnalgma version, but you can adjust those to your needs as you will. In time frames it does not matter what order of time frames you use as long as they are separated by ";". Also wights different than defaults might be interesting to use (here is an example where 1 minute time frame is left out and 15 minute weight is set to 5.5 - just for the sake of testing - but it shows what can be done with weights)
Also, in this one added a "safety check" : this one prevents duplicate time frames automatically

regards

Mladen

=============================

Mladen, you are a star! but than you know that!

Much appreciate you.

ValeoFX

Here you go I left default time frames and default weights as in the nolnalgma version, but you can adjust those to your needs as you will. In time frames it does not matter what order of time frames you use as long as they are separated by ";". Also weights different than defaults might be interesting to use (here is an example where 1 minute time frame is left out and 15 minute weight is set to 5.5 - just for the sake of testing - but it shows what can be done with weights)
Also, in this one added a "safety check" : this one prevents duplicate time frames automatically

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
================================

Mladen, I had a look at this indicator and the first question that jumped into my mind is.............can you not do this with the #DTosc ? What I would like to see with the DTosc though is an option to select the TFs such as M1, M5, M15 and M30 on M1-TF and one step up for M5-TF. It is of no use to me to look at anything larger than H1-TF as I am an intra-day Trader.

Would you care to tell me whether this can be done successfully and if so, would you mind putting such an indicator together?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Arrows

Mr. Tools,

Can you please post the indicator that plots the arrows on your chart? Is it a zig-zag indicator? Thank you.

mladen,

If I may ask, which indicator you've coded to date seems to you to be best suited to be multi timeframe alerted as you've graciously done the previous two?

They're great in and of themselves, but no shame in looking for perfection itself as I see it.

P.S. The last dtosc mtfa buy signal about 45 min. ago was worth at least 15 quick pips alone.

mike pearce:
Mrtools,

can you share the indicator on the chart

look like a fibo level indi..

thanks

Yes i can post the fibo indicator !

And Profittader the arrows are plotted by the Trendstrength Jurik channel, the arrows and alerts should happen when Trendstrength jurik hits the upper or lower channel and starts to move in opposite direction.The 45 degree arrows are when the buy, sell turn is possibly happening the 90 degree arrows are kinda a warning the latest move is about to end

Files:

thank you,Mrtools

Files:

mrtools:
Sorry for late reply was testing the alerts and they seem to be working, please just remember the recalculating nature of SSA.

Please what do you mean by the recalculating nature?

Is the indicator repaint as the time goes by?

Thanks !!!

Would be in mind the recalculate, of course.

Thanks again

mrtools:
Sorry for late reply was testing the alerts and they seem to be working, please just remember the recalculating nature of SSA.

Gafet

This should be it

The parameter that is the most important : TimeOfAncoredBar. It is the time of the bar that is anchored and around which everything is drawn. Starting from that bar NumebrOfBarsPerCandlebars are counted and when reached a new candle is drawn. Time must be entered in a "yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm" format. I think that the rest of the parameters does not need explanation. With FilledCandlesyou can get either "hollow" candles (like on the first picture) or filled candles (like on the second picture)

So, just to remind : candles do not have anything with time. They are exclusively counting bars and when a certain number of bars is reached, new candle is started (here is a 20 bars candle example)
Also, using UniqueCandlesIdentifierallows you to place multiple indicators on the same chart (just assign unique name to it). I don't know if it is useful but, with a help of this parameter, can be done

PS: I just noticed that the name of the TimeForAncoredBar is wrong (it should have been TimeForAnchoredBar) but decided to leave it as is (it is just a name - the purpose is fulfilled regardless of the name )

regards

Mladen

gafet:
Hello Mladen,

is it possible to have "CustomCandle (post1892) but not in MTF just in number of candles?

Example: every 10 candles, a new candle.

It is we who define what time will start the first candlestick, so that the setting is much simple.

A post of a member of a French forum gave me an idea, for now, it's very impressive, but this indicator will facilitate my testing.

If it's confirmed, I will share with the community.

Regards

Gafet
Reason: