Coding help - page 324

mrtools:
Hi Razo, This version should be using open price like ZigZagOpen.

Thanks again mrtools for coding this zigzag version,it works really good.

One more thing I want to ask of you : Could you please tweak the alert to have it specify which currency pair is breaking out ? It's almost impossible to guess while trading multiple pairs...

Cheers !

Files:
capture_2.jpg  39 kb

razo:
Thanks again mrtools for coding this zigzag version,it works really good.

One more thing I want to ask of you : Could you please tweak the alert to have it specify which currency pair is breaking out ? It's almost impossible to guess while trading multiple pairs...

Cheers !

Hi Razo, added the currency pair to the alerts.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Razo, added the currency pair to the alerts.

Wow..you're fast ! Apreciate your help,have a good one !

airquest:
Hi guys, I'm trying to calculate the Average True Range of an indicator. Not sure I'm doing right with this :

double high = Indicator[ArrayMaximum(Indicator,ATRLookbackperiod,i)];

double low = Indicator[ArrayMinimum(Indicator,ATRLookbackperiod,i)];

ATR = MathMax(MathMax((high - low),(high -Indicator)),(Indicator - low));

double atr = iMAOnArray(ATR,0,ATRPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,i);

If anybody has an idea, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Any idea about this ? Thanks.

airquest:
Any idea about this ? Thanks.

just replace the 3rd line with ATR = high - low; and it will be OK (but be aware that it is not an atr but an average of maximums and minimums - if the indicator does not high and low value on the same bar, all you can do is that average of maximums and minimums

PS: you do not need the MathMax(...) construction since you are already using ATRLookBackPeriod - it will just extend the ATRLookBackPeriod by 1

mladen:
just replace the 3rd line with ATR = high - low; and it will be OK (but be aware that it is not an atr but an average of maximums and minimums - if the indicator does not high and low value on the same bar, all you can do is that average of maximums and minimums PS: you do not need the MathMax(...) construction since you are already using ATRLookBackPeriod - it will just extend the ATRLookBackPeriod by 1

Thanks Mladen, really helpfull. I appreciate your kind explanation.

12BPRO:
Dear Hermo,

Try this

mladen:
A version with a limited number of bars to calculate : tma_with_distances_1.01_nmc.mq4

Good afternoon everyone

Thank you very much for the help

Mr. mladen and Mr.12BPRO

Kind regards.

Hermo.

Hi mladen,

Can you recode this indi it should put description to the trendline created. for the buy(blue trendline) description to be added "LTR" and for sell(red trendline) description to be added "STR". Hope this is possible thank you very much.

Files:
zigzag_sg.mq4  9 kb

Hi Everyone!

Can you code this kind of indicator for MT4: it draws trendline (the user manually draws trendline) on indicator ASI which is rappresented in a separated window; when there is a breakout of trendline (if UP->Buy, if DOWN->Sell), the indicator displays an allert ("Breakout on NAME OF CROSS + TIMEFRAME).

I insert the indicator ASI (Accumulation Swing Index)

Thank you!!

Best Regards

Files:
asi.mq4  3 kb

fxmillionaire:
Hi mladen, Can you recode this indi it should put description to the trendline created. for the buy(blue trendline) description to be added "LTR" and for sell(red trendline) description to be added "STR". Hope this is possible thank you very much.

Try this if it is OK with you

Files:
Reason: